Site May Go Down or Act Funny UPDATE

Midnight_Storm
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:13 pm
Midnight_Storm wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:15 pm Oh my gosh, everything looks amazing. Love the new colors and layout. Is this all part of the migration? It looks more mobile friendly right now but I can’t wait to check it out on pc as well.
This was actually the original board style we had. We made the option to change styles with a drop down menu because some people didn’t like it but it looks like we lost that ability for now.
I’m probably alone on this but I prefer the drop down menu not being there. If it had been under settings only, it would have been fine but where it was, I was constantly accidentally tapping on it when I was scrolling. I kind of joined all the sites and boards that popped up when CM was counting down then got busy with summer, lol. So now I’ve been more checking things out.
Vanillacupcake
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I hope it comes back. 🙁
This layout is what made me wait so long to sign up. 😖

Midnight_Storm wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:15 pm Oh my gosh, everything looks amazing. Love the new colors and layout. Is this all part of the migration? It looks more mobile friendly right now but I can’t wait to check it out on pc as well.
This was actually the original board style we had. We made the option to change styles with a drop down menu because some people didn’t like it but it looks like we lost that ability for now.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

So we’re stuck with this format? Boo 😒
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I am missing the background style option. Hope y'all bring it back.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:01 pm
For now, things are going to be a little wonky for about a week but everything should go back to normal soon.
🤓The Admin 🤓
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:09 pm I am missing the background style option. Hope y'all bring it back.
This week is going to be a little odd but it will come back and I’m thinking of adding some new options.
🤓The Admin 🤓
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It’s going to be a rough week because of the migration and everything but things will go back to normal soon
Vanillacupcake wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:16 pm I hope it comes back. 🙁
This layout is what made me wait so long to sign up. 😖

🤓The Admin 🤓
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:24 pm
Vegaswife2011 wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:01 pm

For now, things are going to be a little wonky for about a week but everything should go back to normal soon.
Good!
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I miss the pro silver. Hopefully you can get back the other options.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We were down for a while, sorry!
🤓The Admin 🤓
Locked Previous topicNext topic