Would this bother you?

carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

We have school pics of the kids hanging in the hall.

The frames used to be all the same but SD's got broken so we had to replace it.

When we went to Hobby Lobby they didn't have any frames that were the same as the boys. They were out. So we just got a different frame that's similar but not the same.

When we went back to get a frame for an ultrasound pic of the baby they only had one frame left that matched the boys so we got it for the baby. So now all the boys have the same frame and SD's is different.

DH says it bothers him that her frame is different because they should all be the same even though like I said it's really not a big difference. Just passing through you probably wouldn't notice unless you looked closely.

I'm just like dude. It's a frame. Who cares? Doesn't bother me in the least. It might bother me if it was a different color or completely different but it's not.

Would that bother you not having the same frame for all the kids pics in the hallway?

Edit to clarify: He wants all the frames to be the same (even the baby's) no matter who is in them. It bothers him that they are not.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Whatever, if it's that big of an issue, replace hers for one of the boys that way one of them has the different frame.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

None of my frames match so I wouldn't care.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:47 am Whatever, if it's that big of an issue, replace hers for one of the boys that way one of them has the different frame.

It's not about that. He wants all the frames to be the same, no matter who is in them.
KaiandKadensMama
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I have a variety of frames. Every frame being the same is boring. Your DH is over reacting.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'd switch her photo and the ultrasound picture, so hers matches the other school photos.

Unread post

It might bother me - I’d have to see it to really say if it would.

It would drive my DH absolutely crazy.

Hobby Lobby carries the frame: they just don’t have one at your location. Order it from Hobby Lobby online or go into the store and ask them to order it for you.

This really isn’t a battle worth fighting.

Unread post

If it's not a big deal to you the switch the ultrasound one for sd's then keep looking for the same frame. I get why it bothers your husband.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I can see why that would bother him.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

If it bothers him that much, he can put the effort into fixing it. I wouldn't stand in the way of that but I also wouldn't make it my responsibility to change.
Locked Previous topicNext topic