Inositol

Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anyone tried using this supplement for PCOS? Has it helped? Where do you get it from? My new doctor recommended it.

Thanks!
Reedusstalker

Unread post

Bump for you. I have no info
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

bump
Squirrelcat
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Haven’t heard of it. Bump
Deleted User 670

Unread post

May daughter takes it for anxiety. For PCOS, I recommend that you get your thyroid tested. Make sure the doctor tests your Free T3 and Free T4 and that they are both in the top upper quarter range.

I also recommend that you read Dr. David Brownstein's book "Iodine, Why You Need It and Why You Can't Live Without It". Amazon has it.

I used to have very lumpy fibro-cystic boobs until I started taking iodine and was treated for my hypothyroidism. You should also check out Janie Bowthorpe's website "Stop The Thyroid Madness".

https://stopthethyroidmadness.com/pcos/
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Never heard of it
lalaballet
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Not for that but I have taken it. GNC will have it or another vitamin/health store.
NotACatfish
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I take a choline/insoitol supplement. Choline is to help with mental health (I’m breastfeeding so it also helps with brain development. If you’re TTC, it’s not a bad idea to take it). Inositol helps with PCOS, preventing gestational diabetes or diabetes in general (which I’m at risk for when I get pregnant again because I had it last pregnancy), and I think it helps with mental health too. I found the supplement on amazon. They have a lot of inositol/choline supplements, as well as individual versions of each. I don’t know how much it helps, but I’ve been taking it since my third trimester of pregnancy to help prevent mental health issues in my son. Can’t hurt to try it as it’s just a vitamin.
NotACatfish
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I’m not familiar with that but my friend battled pcos for years and finally took metformin. Life changer and she finally conceived at age 38.
Locked Previous topicNext topic