Uncle/father. Update on paternity test!!!!!

Deleted User 172

Unread post

StarGlitter wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:26 am
EmilyH87 wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:39 am
StarGlitter wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:45 pm

I don't think he is! So much doesn't add up!
Uh huh. How close together did you bang him and his brother?
A month apart. There's no way he can be her father!
You do know that pregnancy lasts 10 months right?
The baby is born at the end of the 9th month, not the beginning. So now the dates make sense.
Uncle Daddy!
I feel so bad for everybody involved. Hope you get child support from Uncle Daddy
StarGlitter
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

CotterpinDoozer wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:59 am It isn't wrong. No matter how much you wish it was, or try and argue it, it's not wrong. The DNA results is a much more accurate result then your denial. Time to face the music and break it to them.
I'm planning on calling the business where the test was done. I didn't get any sleep over this and I feel so out of sorts. I'm an adult, but I still don't want to admit to my mom that I slept with him. I'm humiliated!! I live in the same house as her so I'm trying to save myself the embarrassment. I just don't see how he could be the father. How do I explain that I was beyond trashy for both brothers? I just can't do it. I feel like this testing company should test for more DNA markers because I did read online that in cases where two brothers are possible paternity, one can show up on a test looking like the father even in cases where they are NOT twins! I feel like this has happened. A few months ago, an Avuncular test was taken and he showed up as her uncle. It looks like they could have told me right then that he was really her father. I'm so lost and confused over this.
StarGlitter
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:41 am
EmilyH87 wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:39 am

Uh huh. How close together did you bang him and his brother?
The baby is born at the end of the 9th month, not the beginning. So now the dates make sense.
Uncle Daddy!
I feel so bad for everybody involved. Hope you get child support from Uncle Daddy
I just can't believe it! I don't want him as the father. He's currently on house arrest and has a criminal record. I feel so bad about this!! I don't want my daughter to know. I talked on the phone with him last night, and his family is jumping down his throat about paying child support. I wish that this test had never been done.

Unread post

StarGlitter wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:47 am

Uncle Daddy!
I just can't believe it! I don't want him as the father. He's currently on house arrest and has a criminal record. I feel so bad about this!! I don't want my daughter to know. I talked on the phone with him last night, and his family is jumping down his throat about paying child support. I wish that this test had never been done.
If you didn't want him as a father to your children, guess what?

You don't feel badly about this. You're a troll.

If you didn't want your daughter to know, guess what?

Now you're going to try to go after child support from a useless drug addicted criminal because you can't get social security from useless drug addicts deceased brother.

This is nothing but a sad troll post. If it's really true, all I can say is DAAAAAMMMMNNNN.
StarGlitter
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Guest wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:21 am I find it incredibly sad and frightening that someone like you is raising a child. And I truly hope that you do not have anymore.

I'm not trying to be mean but it seems you lack the basic intelligence and Common Sense needed to raise another person. How can you be this ignorant on how DNA works and how babies are conceived? Did you drop out of high school or just not graduate? I truly do not understand how someone can be this unintelligent.

Please do not have any more children until you mature and get an education.
I'm a good mom who happens to be raising her daughter just fine. I'm well aware of how babies are conceived BUT there are things that just don't add up. I did read several articles online explaining how in cases where there are two possible fathers, and only ONE of them takes a test.....it can show up looking like he's the dad (in cases where they are not even twins). Especially if the two brothers happen to share a lot of the same DNA. Therefore, another test needs to be done so they can test for additional markers. I slept with both brothers a month apart! The dates don't add up. I still don't believe he's really her father.... He's her uncle.
StarGlitter
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Guest wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:54 am

Uncle Daddy!

Now you're going to try to go after child support from a useless drug addicted criminal because you can't get social security from useless drug addicts deceased brother.

This is nothing but a sad troll post. If it's really true, all I can say is DAAAAAMMMMNNNN.
Oh, how I wish that I was just a useless, loser of a troll! No, this is my life. Her "father" is an okay person, he's just made some mistakes. I'm not going to completely bash him. He's still young and has a lot of growing up to do. He's just not exactly the kind of role model that I want for my daughter.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Haha We freaking told you. Denial ain't just a river in Egypt. Now maybe you should try coming to terms with the truth and let your daughter get to know her father.

Unread post

StarGlitter wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:07 am
Guest wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:54 am

Oh, how I wish that I was just a useless, loser of a troll! No, this is my life. Her "father" is an okay person, he's just made some mistakes. I'm not going to completely bash him. He's still young and has a lot of growing up to do. He's just not exactly the kind of role model that I want for my daughter.
You don't sound like a great role model for her either. But trolls usually aren't great role models. I no longer believe this "story".
StarGlitter
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:08 am Haha We freaking told you. Denial ain't just a river in Egypt. Now maybe you should try coming to terms with the truth and let your daughter get to know her father.
That's true. Maybe it will all work out okay. I just need to get comfortable with the fact that I will probably not be getting child support. He's currently on house arrest and tends to flip flop between jobs.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lol
Locked Previous topicNext topic