Barron Trump to step into the political arena as a Florida delegate at the Republican convention

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

"TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — It will soon be Barron Trump’s time to step into the political spotlight.

The youngest child of former President Donald Trump, who will graduate high school next week and has largely been kept out of the political spotlight, on Wednesday night was picked by the Republican Party of Florida as one of the state’s at-large delegates to the Republican National Convention, according to a list of delegates obtained by NBC News.

“We have a great delegation of grassroots leaders, elected officials and even Trump family members,” Florida GOP chairman Evan Power said. “Florida is continuing to have a great convention team, but more importantly we are preparing to win Florida and win it big.”

His position as a delegate will be his most high-profile political role thus far."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald ... rcna151388

Gosh, can't that family just leave him the f**k alone?!
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I guess they can't leave him alone. Idk where that picture was taken but he looks absolutely not thrilled. Hopefully he picks a college far away from his old man and lives his own life.
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I think the public needs to leave him alone.

I wish him well! He's got a highly controversial father but his Mom seems very committed and dotes on him and I think she's been a huge part of why his profile has been so low, especially since dad hasn't been in the WH for over four years.
just an old coot 😉🌵
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

He’s declined the offer.
But in a statement Friday, the office of former first lady Melania Trump said her son would be passing on the opportunity.
“While Barron is honored to have been chosen as a delegate by the Florida Republican Party, he regretfully declines to participate due to prior commitments,” the statement said.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... onvention/
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 10:37 pm He’s declined the offer.
But in a statement Friday, the office of former first lady Melania Trump said her son would be passing on the opportunity.
“While Barron is honored to have been chosen as a delegate by the Florida Republican Party, he regretfully declines to participate due to prior commitments,” the statement said.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... onvention/
His mom is like, "Ohh, hell no!"
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I’m glad he’s declined. They want him to be a beacon for the young Republicans so bad. Just let him be
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I’m glad Barron has a mother who protects him. She shut that down QUICK.

I wish the public would leave him alone, so she doesn’t have to do that.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 9:20 am I’m glad Barron has a mother who protects him. She shut that down QUICK.

I think in general Barron has been left alone, at least by the media. This is in large part thanks to Melania. Good for her!
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 9:24 am
SouthernIslander wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 9:20 am I’m glad Barron has a mother who protects him. She shut that down QUICK.

I think in general Barron has been left alone, at least by the media. This is in large part thanks to Melania. Good for her!
I actually like Melania. She is private and puts her son first to keep him out of the chaos.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 9:31 am
WellPreserved wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 9:24 am

I actually like Melania. She is private and puts her son first to keep him out of the chaos.
I'm ambivalent about Melania and find the focus on her style, Christmas decorations, etc. really petty (except for the Rose Garden, don't know if I will ever forgive her for that😅). I've always really respected how she's kept private and protected Barron.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic