Arkansas Governor signs new executive law to protect women.

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:39 pm
WellPreserved wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:34 pm
Slimshandy wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:04 pm

It would be fine if she wanted to live life as a woman…

If they wanted to get pregnant though, that’s not going to happen. I’d be talking to them about other ways to have a baby.

Being polite to them doesn’t mean science doesn’t exist anymore.
Don't you think that any friend you have who can't biologically have children would know about other ways to have a baby without you explaining it to them?😂
I dunno… you’re having trouble understanding why men have an upper hand in sports… so anything’s possible.
I believe men to have the upper hand in sports. That's why men shouldn't play on women's teams.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Della wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:02 pm
Slimshandy wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 7:46 pm

If my friend wanted to be a woman, I’d of course call them by any name they wanted…

If they told me they wanted to get pregnant, I might say “ that’s going to be hard, let’s look into adoption or surrogacy “.

There’s a big difference in what they should be treated like vs what their body is going to be capable of.
If she said, "I love being a woman", would you respond, that "does not equate to scientific reality, no matter how hard you feel like it does…"?

If they wanted to get pregnant though, that’s not going to happen. I’d be talking to them about other ways to have a baby.

You think a M to F transgender wouldn't already be aware of this. Interesting 🤔
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:44 pm
Slimshandy wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:39 pm
WellPreserved wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:34 pm

Don't you think that any friend you have who can't biologically have children would know about other ways to have a baby without you explaining it to them?😂
I dunno… you’re having trouble understanding why men have an upper hand in sports… so anything’s possible.
I believe men to have the upper hand in sports. That's why men shouldn't play on women's teams.
Is that, until the day they decide they’re a woman and then their red blood cell count scientifically changed? Or do you mean “Humans that are born male”…

It is absolutely ridiculous btw that we have to be that specific when it comes down to sexual dimorphism regardless of genitals… *Thats* the part of science I believe you’re in denial of…
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Della wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:47 pm
Della wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:02 pm

If she said, "I love being a woman", would you respond, that "does not equate to scientific reality, no matter how hard you feel like it does…"?

Are you unaware that males have greater cardiac output and increased red blood cells? If so, again… anything is possible.
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 3:38 pm
SallyMae wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 10:32 am
Slimshandy wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 5:31 pm
Does that mean that you believe at some point we will be able to get rid of weight classes in boxing?

How are they going to be able to be overlooked in the future while maintaining a fair sport?
No, exactly the opposite. I think weight, strength and ability classes should be created right now for every sport where people of vastly different sizes participate. The featherweight swimming class might be all female, or it might include some really small males or FTM competitors who are of about the same size and ability. So what?
Because a guy who’s 5’4 and 120 pounds will have a physical advantage over a girl who’s 5’4 and 120 pounds.

Again, heart size, red blood cell count, body fat, ect…

It’s just plain unfair to the girls.
They could use a sliding scale. They could figure out a competitive range. Eventually they will find compatible points where abilities are matched and tested. There's no way that's just impossible, forever.
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

SallyMae wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 9:06 pm
SallyMae wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 10:32 am
No, exactly the opposite. I think weight, strength and ability classes should be created right now for every sport where people of vastly different sizes participate. The featherweight swimming class might be all female, or it might include some really small males or FTM competitors who are of about the same size and ability. So what?
Because a guy who’s 5’4 and 120 pounds will have a physical advantage over a girl who’s 5’4 and 120 pounds.

They could use a sliding scale. They could figure out a competitive range. Eventually they will find compatible points where abilities are matched and tested. There's no way that's just impossible, forever.
It would be unfair,

In track meets, that would mean natural born women get a head start to men and transgender women.

It’s pretty bad for everyone involved…
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:53 pm

Are you unaware that males have greater cardiac output and increased red blood cells? If so, again… anything is possible.
How could I be unaware? It's been posted repeatedly in this post in furtherance of your narrative.

I doubt any transgender person could remain friends for very long with an attitude like that.
306/232

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 9:18 pm

It would be unfair,

In track meets, that would mean natural born women get a head start to men and transgender women.

Well obviously in this war, the stronger of the two should win regardless if they are mismatched on the battle field.
306/232

Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Della wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 9:28 pm
Slimshandy wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:53 pm

How could I be unaware? It's been posted repeatedly in this post in furtherance of your narrative.

I doubt any transgender person could remain friends for very long with an attitude like that.
You thinking it’s *my narrative* proves it further… kind of doesn’t matter who you think would be friends with me lol… we’ve gotten out of 3rd grade.
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Della wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 9:29 pm
Slimshandy wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 9:18 pm

It would be unfair,

Well obviously in this war, the stronger of the two should win regardless if they are mismatched on the battle field.
That’s a weird answer…

What war?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic