Violence erupts at UCLA protests, prompting police response

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

LOS ANGELES (NewsNation) — California law enforcement agencies started clearing protesters from an encampment on the University of California, Los Angeles campus early Wednesday morning after violent clashes broke out overnight between the pro-Palestinian protesters and counter-protesters.

BREAKING: Law-enforcement clearing everyone away from encampment. Overheard talk of 100s more on way to “clear everyone”. @NewsNation #UCLA pic.twitter.com/mY3qHbDsk0
— Nancy Loo (@NancyLoo) May 1, 2024

The Los Angeles Police Department arrived on campus, donning riot gear and gas masks, after a request from the university for assistance.

“At the request of UCLA, due to multiple acts of violence within the large encampment on their campus, the LAPD is responding to assist UCLA PD, and other law enforcement agencies, to restore order and maintain public safety,” LAPD HQ posted on X.
https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-news/w ... -response/
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I just posted about this.

https://momconfessions.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9&start=10

I’ve heard from people who were there or had kids there, Jewish students had a counter protest where they played music in Hebrew and waved Israeli and American flags and the pro Hamas camp started pepper spraying everyone who got close. Well, the Jewish students finally fought back. Of course, pro Hamas students will start crying that they’re the victims of “evil Zionists” and the MSM will run along with it 🙄
Bit good for those kids. Law enforcement and school administrators have failed them miserably, so they’re defending themselves.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 11:14 am I just posted about this.

https://momconfessions.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9&start=10

I’ve heard from people who were there or had kids there, Jewish students had a counter protest where they played music in Hebrew and waved Israeli and American flags and the pro Hamas camp started pepper spraying everyone who got close. Well, the Jewish students finally fought back. Of course, pro Hamas students will start crying that they’re the victims of “evil Zionists” and the MSM will run along with it 🙄
Bit good for those kids. Law enforcement and school administrators have failed them miserably, so they’re defending themselves.
I seem to remember that Trump was criticized for not immediately making a statement on how wrong the riot was on January 6th.

I have yet to hear Joe Biden speak harshly and ask this Death to America, Death to Israel rhetoric to stop... I have yet to hear him say when it comes to the harassment of Jewish students, "DON'T"
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

There you go! The “evil Jews attacked peaceful palestinian protesters” BS begins. Didn’t I say that would happen? Oh, sorry… “Zionists”. So only 95% of Jews worldwide (and quite a number of Christians, Hindus, and Atheists) are the evil ones 🙄
Regardless, good for these kids to finally stand up to these terrorists wannabes. If law enforcement and school administrators won’t protect them from these thugs and their masters, then they have every right to do it themselves. We Jews won’t cower and hide anymore from violent haters.
WellPreserved wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 1:05 pm
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 2:00 pm There you go! The “evil Jews attacked peaceful palestinian protesters” BS begins. Didn’t I say that would happen? Oh, sorry… “Zionists”. So only 95% of Jews worldwide (and quite a number of Christians, Hindus, and Atheists) are the evil ones 🙄
Regardless, good for these kids to finally stand up to these terrorists wannabes. If law enforcement and school administrators won’t protect them from these thugs and their masters, then they have every right to do it themselves. We Jews won’t cower and hide anymore from violent haters.
WellPreserved wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 1:05 pm
It really is such BS. I am glad they finally got sick of this crap.

Fordham University is now a cluster. Hopefully Adams will send the teams there also.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The ‘“peaceful protesters”…

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The momentum has begun and the pendulum keeps swinging. If Israel isn't very careful, it will find itself isolated.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Della wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 2:47 pm The momentum has begun and the pendulum keeps swinging. If Israel isn't very careful, it will find itself isolated.
An the momentum will be stopped................
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 2:52 pm
Della wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 2:47 pm The momentum has begun and the pendulum keeps swinging. If Israel isn't very careful, it will find itself isolated.
An the momentum will be stopped................
Hopefully it won't take as long as it did with South Africa.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic