Humans are not meant to be vegan.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:10 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:44 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Aletheia indicated bright chimps and she's right. Some chimps have an IQ of 80 to even 90 (average of a human is 100). Chimps can no more debate humans online than humans can debate chimps in the wild. Is that an IQ difference or a language difference?
She’s not right, 90 is considered basically normal human intelligence.
Let’s try to find any chimp that has ever existed, even with the most training possible that was classified to have normal human intelligence.

Aaaaaannnnnd go.
Chimps are tested for IQ by how they do with problem solving, use of tools, memory, and how they interact with the environment. It's not a written test😂 To be tested for IQ, humans need to generally be verbal. Realizing that not all humans are verbal and not all non-verbal humans have low IQ, there are tests specifically designed for non-verbal humans just like there are tests specifically designed for chimps.

I don't think chimps are able to answer an IQ test question like the following:
Which number logically follows this series?
1. 7 9 5 11 4 15 12 7 13 8 11 ?
1)8 2)10 3)11 4)13

But they could demonstrate a high ability to sequence in other ways.
Humans do not generally need to be verbal to score normally on an IQ test. There is no chimp that has ever existed that was thought to have a normal intelligence quotient as compared to a human.
This is a ridiculous argument at this point.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:14 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:44 pm

She’s not right, 90 is considered basically normal human intelligence.
Let’s try to find any chimp that has ever existed, even with the most training possible that was classified to have normal human intelligence.

Aaaaaannnnnd go.
Chimps are tested for IQ by how they do with problem solving, use of tools, memory, and how they interact with the environment. It's not a written test😂 To be tested for IQ, humans need to generally be verbal. Realizing that not all humans are verbal and not all non-verbal humans have low IQ, there are tests specifically designed for non-verbal humans just like there are tests specifically designed for chimps.

1)8 2)10 3)11 4)13

Humans do not generally need to be verbal to score normally on an IQ test. There is no chimp that has ever existed that was thought to have a normal intelligence quotient as compared to a human.
How about gorillas? Koko comes to mind.
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

He carries his frying pan in a backpack and strolls into the woods where he picks up twigs, snaps them in two and arranges them on the ground.

Then he lights them with a match and, when the flames are roaring, cooks burgers and marshmallows and then polishes them off.

He even has his own grill and, when he is finished, he extinguishes his campfire with a bottle of water.

(LINK)
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:24 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:14 pm

1)8 2)10 3)11 4)13

How about gorillas? Koko comes to mind.
Koko was scored to have the intelligence quotient of a human infant.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:17 pm Next time you have an online debate with a chimp give me a shout.
I'll wait until I see how you do in your debate with a feral child before they are exposed to human language.

The hunters had first encountered Sanichar at a wolf den, where they were shocked to see a six-year-old boy living among the pack. They decided it wasn’t safe for the child to be out in the jungle, and so they decided to transport him to civilization.

However, the hunters realized early on that they would have difficulty communicating with Sanichar, as he behaved much like a wolf would — by walking on all fours and only “speaking” in wolf-like grunts and howls. Ultimately, the hunters smoked the pack out of the cave and killed the mother wolf before taking the feral child back with them.

Sanichar would only accept raw meat as food, and sometimes even chewed on bones to sharpen his teeth — a skill he had clearly learned out in the wild. Before long, he became better known as the “Wolf Boy.”

Though missionaries attempted to teach him sign language by pointing, it was soon clear that would be a lost cause. After all, since wolves have no fingers, they aren’t able to point to anything at all. So, Sanichar likely had no idea what the missionaries were doing when they pointed their fingers.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Aletheia wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:25 pm He carries his frying pan in a backpack and strolls into the woods where he picks up twigs, snaps them in two and arranges them on the ground.

Then he lights them with a match and, when the flames are roaring, cooks burgers and marshmallows and then polishes them off.

He even has his own grill and, when he is finished, he extinguishes his campfire with a bottle of water.

(LINK)
That is brilliant, for an ape.
Do you know what a human with an IQ of 90 is capable of?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:31 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:17 pm Next time you have an online debate with a chimp give me a shout.
I'll wait until I see how you do in your debate with a feral child before they are exposed to human language.

The hunters had first encountered Sanichar at a wolf den, where they were shocked to see a six-year-old boy living among the pack. They decided it wasn’t safe for the child to be out in the jungle, and so they decided to transport him to civilization.

However, the hunters realized early on that they would have difficulty communicating with Sanichar, as he behaved much like a wolf would — by walking on all fours and only “speaking” in wolf-like grunts and howls. Ultimately, the hunters smoked the pack out of the cave and killed the mother wolf before taking the feral child back with them.

Sanichar would only accept raw meat as food, and sometimes even chewed on bones to sharpen his teeth — a skill he had clearly learned out in the wild. Before long, he became better known as the “Wolf Boy.”

Though missionaries attempted to teach him sign language by pointing, it was soon clear that would be a lost cause. After all, since wolves have no fingers, they aren’t able to point to anything at all. So, Sanichar likely had no idea what the missionaries were doing when they pointed their fingers.
Which number is higher, 25 or 72?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

So as a recap, yes, even the most abused human beings we know of, so horrifically abused that literally parts of their brain have died off, they’re still smarter than a chimp.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

I'm not vegan or vegetarian....but we did initially start off in only a garden.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Looking at the posts above my previous one, I guess I'm too far lost already. ....Monkeys and chimps. WTH??
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic