protesters on campus calling for Jews to be killed, just off-campus Jews being yelled at to ‘go back to Poland

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

If it quacks like a duck, then what is it?
You just posted an article arguing that these protests aren’t antisemitic, even though JEWISH students- who have no saying on what goes on in Israel or Netanyahu’s activities- are being harassed and assaulted. Even though there are people calling to “globalize the Intifada”, people who chant “we don’t want no JEWISH state”. And thousands of JEWISH students have felt threatened and scared to walk on campuses across the U.S. JEWISH students have had to barricade in a library because a mob was outside wanting to harm them. A JEWISH student was stabbed in the eye with a palestinian flag. “Pro palestine” students desecrated a menorah at Yale- a symbol of Judaism. Hillel and Chabad houses have been vandalized and attacked.
And you still find one lone voice of self loathing and post it as it should be something to consider in determining the nature of these riots. One misguided kid and his group of kapos with zero contact with either their Jewish ancestry, identity or religion (although, as I said, JVP isn’t a Jewish group. Many are Messianic Jews, a few misguided self loathing Jews as well) trump the thousands of Jewish students who are actually in contact with their Jewishness and feel the connection to their ancestry and their land.
So what do you expect me to think when we’ve been posting how these protests have been violent demonstrations against JEWS and you go and find one person to tell you that they aren’t antisemitic and you go along with that? The only people that don’t see the inherent antisemitism in these protests and in the one sided, hyperbolic, and unfair “criticism” of Israel are other antisemites trying to justify their own actions and one sided, hyperbolic and unfair “criticism” of Israel.

And seriously, your silence on the genocide of Christians in Nigeria is deafening. But Israel moves an inch and you start with the anti Israel conspiracy theories and blood libel accusations. So excuse me from wondering why you seem to be much more interested in a false “genocide” than a real one and it seems you’re not interested because you can’t bring Israel into it.
You and Della are obsessed with Israel, just admit it. Look at how many anti Israel posts she starts in a day and the only one who replies to her is you. And you egg each other on with your Israel hatred, spreading lies and trying to minimize the rampant antisemitism that’s taking place, thanks to people like you who claim not to be antisemitic but are happily spreading the same old antisemitic tropes and blood libels that incite and encourage antisemitism.

But let’s say I believe you, against all my experience dealing with antisemites. Ok, so yiu don’t hate Jews. But you hate Israel so much (for some obscure reason…) that you take any opportunity to spread anything negative, whether true or not. The important thing is to make Israel look evil. You’re contributing to antisemitism. You may not be an antisemite yourself, but you encourage it and apparently don’t really care if it increases to violent levels or not. As long as you got to drag Israel through the mud.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Israel is so divided and there’s so much propaganda. Just as pro Palestine doesn’t mean one extreme ideology the same is true for pro Israel. And several “ideology groups” use rhetoric and propaganda. This is why biases are seriously harming people, on “both” sides. They feed the fear, they exploit it. And don’t say it’s just one side, politicians like Smotrich wouldn’t have the following or have been elected if it was really one sided. Yes, some are going to believe that it was intentional because of their biases and hate. BUT WCK was the FIRST NGO that was in Israel helping and offering aid when the Oct 7 attack occurred. To try to claim bias for having doubts when they have 1 shown no bias in offering aid, 2 have been directly dealing with the politics, and 3 have valid reasons to question whether it was a mistake or intentional since this incident happened shortly after petitioning for an inquiry into another incident between IDF, WCK aid workers, mistaken identity, received the assurance of safety to their aid workers and the report issued from the investigation doesn’t quite add up. There were too many mistakes and really not a good explanation of the claimed by drone operator “positively identified” Hamas terrorist who investigators couldn’t identify as Hamas at all and just chalked up quietly to mistaken identity…again, involving WCK. I really don’t think that it was intentional as in green lighted by the government at all. I do question those involved though. And with Smotrich saying that the senior officers shouldn’t have been fired because they need proactive and offensive commanders who will defeat the enemy. It could just be part of his rhetoric and because he opposes humanitarian aid, but it does cause one to wonder if they are known supporters of his and if that played a part in this attack. I would hope not but as we know, that can occur.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:17 am Israel acknowledged their mistakes. But of course the haters refuse to believe that it was a mistake and that some serious questions about Hamas’ involvement came up. Like, additional vehicles approaching the truck and shots being fired at the IDF from one of them. And why when the IDF attempted to contact WCK to confirm their identity there was no answer?
And even with that Israel acknowledged the mistake, offered apologies and punished those responsible.
But no, that’s not ok, right? It’s another convenient excuse to demonize Israel. Why would Israel target a WCK truck? It’s just another cheap blood libel. I don’t remember the U.S being accused of purposely attacking innocent civilians when they committed a similar mistake in Kabul. And those responsible weren’t punished, BTW. Somehow only Israel’s mistakes are unforgivable and called purposeful.
Quorra2.0 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:59 am “proven to be a Hamas tactic”? So the IDF have officers who are easily manipulated into ignoring orders and killing innocent civilians?

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:22 am I can only imagine what BS you posted about the “intentional killing” of WCK that was actually proven to be a Hamas tactic. 😂
Yeah, you’re prejudices and your bias is showing. You two egg each other on demonizing Israel. At least she proudly showed her true colors, stop acting like you’re not just the same.
I honestly don’t care. Both of you have been on my ignore list since before October 7th for your anti Israel/antisemitic comments.
I’m just happy now that you two have stopped hiding.
Back to ignore you go. What’s the point? You’ve made it clear: you hate Israel, you think Israelis are murderers, imperialist colonizers ( with a country the size of New Jersey 🙄) and will just swallow and regurgitate without thinking any trope and blood libel that perpetuates your hate. I’m not wasting my time on 2 lost causes 👋🏻

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Who still thinks these students aren’t antisemitic?

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Quorra2.0 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:20 pm Israel is so divided and there’s so much propaganda. Just as pro Palestine doesn’t mean one extreme ideology the same is true for pro Israel. And several “ideology groups” use rhetoric and propaganda. This is why biases are seriously harming people, on “both” sides. They feed the fear, they exploit it. And don’t say it’s just one side, politicians like Smotrich wouldn’t have the following or have been elected if it was really one sided. Yes, some are going to believe that it was intentional because of their biases and hate. BUT WCK was the FIRST NGO that was in Israel helping and offering aid when the Oct 7 attack occurred. To try to claim bias for having doubts when they have 1 shown no bias in offering aid, 2 have been directly dealing with the politics, and 3 have valid reasons to question whether it was a mistake or intentional since this incident happened shortly after petitioning for an inquiry into another incident between IDF, WCK aid workers, mistaken identity, received the assurance of safety to their aid workers and the report issued from the investigation doesn’t quite add up. There were too many mistakes and really not a good explanation of the claimed by drone operator “positively identified” Hamas terrorist who investigators couldn’t identify as Hamas at all and just chalked up quietly to mistaken identity…again, involving WCK. I really don’t think that it was intentional as in green lighted by the government at all. I do question those involved though. And with Smotrich saying that the senior officers shouldn’t have been fired because they need proactive and offensive commanders who will defeat the enemy. It could just be part of his rhetoric and because he opposes humanitarian aid, but it does cause one to wonder if they are known supporters of his and if that played a part in this attack. I would hope not but as we know, that can occur.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:17 am Israel acknowledged their mistakes. But of course the haters refuse to believe that it was a mistake and that some serious questions about Hamas’ involvement came up. Like, additional vehicles approaching the truck and shots being fired at the IDF from one of them. And why when the IDF attempted to contact WCK to confirm their identity there was no answer?
And even with that Israel acknowledged the mistake, offered apologies and punished those responsible.
But no, that’s not ok, right? It’s another convenient excuse to demonize Israel. Why would Israel target a WCK truck? It’s just another cheap blood libel. I don’t remember the U.S being accused of purposely attacking innocent civilians when they committed a similar mistake in Kabul. And those responsible weren’t punished, BTW. Somehow only Israel’s mistakes are unforgivable and called purposeful.
Quorra2.0 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:59 am “proven to be a Hamas tactic”? So the IDF have officers who are easily manipulated into ignoring orders and killing innocent civilians?

They were in Gaza, Palestine, not Israel.

The entire incident is questionable and an extensive outside investigation needs done.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Della wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:08 pm
Quorra2.0 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:20 pm Israel is so divided and there’s so much propaganda. Just as pro Palestine doesn’t mean one extreme ideology the same is true for pro Israel. And several “ideology groups” use rhetoric and propaganda. This is why biases are seriously harming people, on “both” sides. They feed the fear, they exploit it. And don’t say it’s just one side, politicians like Smotrich wouldn’t have the following or have been elected if it was really one sided. Yes, some are going to believe that it was intentional because of their biases and hate. BUT WCK was the FIRST NGO that was in Israel helping and offering aid when the Oct 7 attack occurred. To try to claim bias for having doubts when they have 1 shown no bias in offering aid, 2 have been directly dealing with the politics, and 3 have valid reasons to question whether it was a mistake or intentional since this incident happened shortly after petitioning for an inquiry into another incident between IDF, WCK aid workers, mistaken identity, received the assurance of safety to their aid workers and the report issued from the investigation doesn’t quite add up. There were too many mistakes and really not a good explanation of the claimed by drone operator “positively identified” Hamas terrorist who investigators couldn’t identify as Hamas at all and just chalked up quietly to mistaken identity…again, involving WCK. I really don’t think that it was intentional as in green lighted by the government at all. I do question those involved though. And with Smotrich saying that the senior officers shouldn’t have been fired because they need proactive and offensive commanders who will defeat the enemy. It could just be part of his rhetoric and because he opposes humanitarian aid, but it does cause one to wonder if they are known supporters of his and if that played a part in this attack. I would hope not but as we know, that can occur.

The entire incident is questionable and an extensive outside investigation needs done.
WCK were in Israel immediately following the attacks by Hamas on October 7th. Later they were in Gaza.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

They have been in Israel as well since the Oct 7 attack.

“In Israel, WCK teams partnered with local restaurants across the country, serving meals to people who were displaced from their homes as a result of the October attack and ensuing shelling along the border. As Israeli hostages returned home, we delivered fresh, nourishing meals to the hospitals where they received checkups and were reunited with their families. While our response has wound down in Israel since acute food needs have abated, we have a large network of restaurants and local partners who are ready to support families should there be a need again.” https://wck.org/relief/israel-gaza-2023

https://www.timesofisrael.com/since-oct ... -and-gaza/
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You said it. They were in Israel. They entered Gaza with the help of Israel. Why would Israel attack them?
During the investigation it was said that shots were coming from one of the trucks. Since Hamas has been known to steal the humanitarian aid going into Gaza, it wasn’t a far fetched assumption to make that something like that happened. Hamas is also known to lure Israeli soldiers into firing at civilians with tricks and tactics, like they did with the 2 hostages.
There’s nothing, no motive, no precedent to claim that Israel attacked them on purpose. Yes, there were many mistakes. And it’s easy to judge in the comfort of our homes, when we’re not in the midst of battle and having to react and make immediate life or death choices. As I said, the ones responsible faced consequences, which is more than I can say for those responsible for the Kabul catastrophe.

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:30 pm

WCK were in Israel immediately following the attacks by Hamas on October 7th. Later they were in Gaza.
Yes. They helped Israel too thankfully. I meant during the attack the WCK were in Palestine.
306/232

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Quorra2.0 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:34 pm

“In Israel, WCK teams partnered with local restaurants across the country, serving meals to people who were displaced from their homes as a result of the October attack and ensuing shelling along the border. As Israeli hostages returned home, we delivered fresh, nourishing meals to the hospitals where they received checkups and were reunited with their families. While our response has wound down in Israel since acute food needs have abated, we have a large network of restaurants and local partners who are ready to support families should there be a need again.” https://wck.org/relief/israel-gaza-2023

Yes, I meant during the attack on WCK.
306/232

Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Della wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:16 pm
Quorra2.0 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:34 pm

Yes, I meant during the attack on WCK.
Ahh gotcha. Yes, I was just saying that not all those questioning the attack are coming from a place of biases against Israel.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic