protesters on campus calling for Jews to be killed, just off-campus Jews being yelled at to ‘go back to Poland

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Exactly… if they’re trying to protest war, why are they targeting innocent students on campus?
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:15 pm But yeah, it’s all about “criticizing Israel”, “protesting genocide”, “freeing Palestine”.
I feel so sorry for Christians in Nigeria, actually going through a genocide and no one is giving a crap. It’s not protest worthy if you can’t blame Jews, Israel and Netanyahu for it 🙄
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

I'll go you one further....if so many of them are opposed to what they say has been the occupation of Palestine by Israel, do they not see their own hypocrisy in occupying spaces, streets, buildings and so on?

Slimshandy wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:31 pm Exactly… if they’re trying to protest war, why are they targeting innocent students on campus?
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:15 pm But yeah, it’s all about “criticizing Israel”, “protesting genocide”, “freeing Palestine”.
I feel so sorry for Christians in Nigeria, actually going through a genocide and no one is giving a crap. It’s not protest worthy if you can’t blame Jews, Israel and Netanyahu for it 🙄
just an old coot 😉🌵
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

I agree that this seems more than just students protesting. The question I have is what is the purpose? Is this some kind of media attention seeking event? And if so, is it to fuel an already antisemitic crowd in to a riot, hurting jewish students, with police in riot gear fighting "student protesters"? What is this meant to distract us from? What a mess ...

AZOldGal66 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:07 pm I was watching some of the videos of this insanity and saw one clip from a reporter trying to question a few participant's at Columbia what their "demands" are. The reporter was told to take their questions to the "media team".

Deja Vu. In 2020 when a particular antifacist movement joined in the BLM protests, they had "media teams".

I don't think these are just students out there protesting anymore.

It's a hunch and one that could be totally wrong, but certain protests have a different vibe to them now. Not all but many.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

still-20557290-56509-29-still.jpg

Someone paid for all of those identical new tents .
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

And if they’re so upset by what Israel is doing now, why would they say they’re going to commit atrocities 10,000 times again?
AZOldGal66 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:41 pm I'll go you one further....if so many of them are opposed to what they say has been the occupation of Palestine by Israel, do they not see their own hypocrisy in occupying spaces, streets, buildings and so on?

Slimshandy wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:31 pm Exactly… if they’re trying to protest war, why are they targeting innocent students on campus?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

And apparently those consequences won’t happen until these anarchists turn really violent. A young Jewish woman at Yale got stabbed in the eye by one of these terrorist supporters. What was done about it? Nothing.
Lexy wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:25 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:09 pm Then there’s this lovely person calling for Jewish students singing Hatikvah (Israel’s national anthem) to be the next victims of the Al-Qasam Brigade- Hamas’ military wing…

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]
Behaviors will continue until the punishments are harsh enough. Loss of student visas, scholarships, transferable credits, suspensions should fix some ills.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

I no longer believe there is a purpose or point.

Students will be leaving college campuses in a few weeks to go home or what have you, so will the ones behind all of hate and insanity lose some of their best artillery then....that of young impressionable minds to wear their $20 a pop Kerfuffle and chant the obnoxious sayings until fall semester?

None of this is helping the Palestinians but I'm beginning to doubt that helping was the point to begin with.

cgd5112 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:42 pm I agree that this seems more than just students protesting. The question I have is what is the purpose? Is this some kind of media attention seeking event? And if so, is it to fuel an already antisemitic crowd in to a riot, hurting jewish students, with police in riot gear fighting "student protesters"? What is this meant to distract us from? What a mess ...

AZOldGal66 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:07 pm I was watching some of the videos of this insanity and saw one clip from a reporter trying to question a few participant's at Columbia what their "demands" are. The reporter was told to take their questions to the "media team".

Deja Vu. In 2020 when a particular antifacist movement joined in the BLM protests, they had "media teams".

I don't think these are just students out there protesting anymore.

It's a hunch and one that could be totally wrong, but certain protests have a different vibe to them now. Not all but many.
just an old coot 😉🌵
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

I no longer believe that it's only pro Palestinians that are a part of these protests anymore.

A new yet known group has joined the conversation and they're known to be violent and fanatical. They're very persuasive yet dangerous.

Slimshandy wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:47 pm And if they’re so upset by what Israel is doing now, why would they say they’re going to commit atrocities 10,000 times again?
AZOldGal66 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:41 pm I'll go you one further....if so many of them are opposed to what they say has been the occupation of Palestine by Israel, do they not see their own hypocrisy in occupying spaces, streets, buildings and so on?

just an old coot 😉🌵
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Follow the money. The radicalization of American schools and colleges has been going on for years. Who funds the pro terrorist groups at the elite universities? Iran, Qatar, China. The goal has been to radicalize the future leaders of America. Why do you think this is only happening at “elite” institutions? Now we’re clearly seeing the results of all those years of infiltration and investments from these countries. It worked like a charm. Now this kids are completely brainwashed in a cult. These kids are today’s Manson kids. Just as Charles Manson shaved his head and carved an “X” in his forehead to show the world that he had complete control over those kids and they will worship him regardless of what he did- the Mason kids appeared the next day with shaved heads and marked foreheads- so is Hamas showing the world that they have complete control over these people. That’s why they could proudly show their atrocities with impunity. That’s why they could take hostages- even babies- and Israel would end up being the bad guy. That’s why they could admit now that they’ve been inflating casualty numbers all this time and it’s really about a third less. Because these radicalized people will continue to support them, no matter what they do.
There may still be time to overturn this, but it seems the liberal governments in the west are either blind to what’s going on or they complicit and just let it happen.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

“Hamas, we love you”
This is the “elite” of American education…

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic