Will Iran attack?

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Della wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:04 pm
Slimshandy wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:00 pm
Della wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:56 pm

I'm not here to gain support or perhaps you forgot this group is limited to about 30 people.

I'll stop defending myself when she quits making these asinine accusations.
You are the one that started getting personal, and now you are the one that wants the personal attacks to stop.

The street goes both ways… in order to receive grace, you have to give it.
Only right wing snowflakes think this is an attack.

"You sound exactly the same as right wing Israeli news. It's amazing how you all naively believe your war hawks."

Now go away. You're bothering me.
I’m not right wing, Della…

If you are asking for it to stop, you have to stop.
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Della wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:56 pm

I'm not here to gain support or perhaps you forgot this group is limited to about 30 people.

I'll stop defending myself when she quits making these asinine accusations.
You are the one that started getting personal, and now you are the one that wants the personal attacks to stop.

"You sound exactly the same as right wing Israeli news. It's amazing how you all naively believe your war hawks."

Why did you start this thread, knowing that some who may disagree with you and how you perceive everything that's occuring in the Middle East might respond?

Not everyone in this group are "right wing" and "left wing", Della. So no, not everyone who might have a different opinion are coming from those extremes.

And it's clear that given the circumstances of what has occurred in that region, it makes sense that emotions about it might be high for more than just yourself.

Give people a break. Please.
just an old coot 😉🌵
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:29 pm And you sound just exactly like all the antisemitic woke Israel haters with your tropes and blood libels. So why don’t you do everyone here a favor and stop quoting me and let me go back to ignoring you in peace. None of your hateful rhetoric is worth it.
Bye.
Della wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:09 pm

You sound exactly the same as right wing Israeli news. It's amazing how you all naively believe your war hawks.
Isn’t that what the blocking feature is for? You are capable of enacting the “foe” feature and no longer read Della’s posts. Della is equally free to post what she wants.
And that freedom extends to all.
just an old coot 😉🌵
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

AZOldGal66 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:13 pm
WellPreserved wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:29 pm And you sound just exactly like all the antisemitic woke Israel haters with your tropes and blood libels. So why don’t you do everyone here a favor and stop quoting me and let me go back to ignoring you in peace. None of your hateful rhetoric is worth it.
Bye.

Isn’t that what the blocking feature is for? You are capable of enacting the “foe” feature and no longer read Della’s posts. Della is equally free to post what she wants.
And that freedom extends to all.
Yes, everyone in this forum should be able to post equally.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:09 pm

That's highly debatable 😜

I don't give one red cent if anything stops. I'm not the snowflake slinging accusations at others.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

AZOldGal66 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:11 pm

Why did you start this thread, knowing that some who may disagree with you and how you perceive everything that's occuring in the Middle East might respond?

Not everyone in this group are "right wing" and "left wing", Della. So no, not everyone who might have a different opinion are coming from those extremes.

And it's clear that given the circumstances of what has occurred in that region, it makes sense that emotions about it might be high for more than just yourself.

Are you asking for political correctness?

It's a really small group with a lot of familiar faces. Not hard to ascertain the political differences.

Again, it sounds like you're asking for me to be "woke"?
306/232

WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I think that Iran are the "winners" in this attack if there can be winners and losers. At the very least they are walking away with crucial intelligence on Israeli and US defense with minimal loss. The defense wasn't "miraculous", it was strategic. Iran now knows the strategy which IMO, was the point. They were destined to retaliate against Israel's bombing of the Iranian Embassy in Syria. Iran is not stupid. They retaliated in a way to gain the most intel.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Della wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:17 pm
Slimshandy wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:09 pm

That's highly debatable 😜

I don't give one red cent if anything stops. I'm not the snowflake slinging accusations at others.
But, you are.
I know that both of you have extremely personal reasons for having your own views on this. I know this one is different than the random news stories we go over, I promise, I will not attempt to be rude to you at all in this post.

I am not blaming you for anything, but words matter here and in order to talk peacefully we all have to remain peaceful.
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Della wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:22 pm
AZOldGal66 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:11 pm

Are you asking for political correctness?

It's a really small group with a lot of familiar faces. Not hard to ascertain the political differences.

Again, it sounds like you're asking for me to be "woke"?
No, I'm not suggesting you be PC or approach things from a "woke" perspective.

I'm simply asking why you began this thread if, as you say, you know where (essentially) everyone is politically?

What replies were you wanting? Did you only want arguments then?

And finally, what do you feel MY political leanings are?
just an old coot 😉🌵
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:23 pm I think that Iran are the "winners" in this attack if there can be winners and losers. At the very least they are walking away with crucial intelligence on Israeli and US defense with minimal loss. The defense wasn't "miraculous", it was strategic. Iran now knows the strategy which IMO, was the point. They were destined to retaliate against Israel's bombing of the Iranian Embassy in Syria. Iran is not stupid. They retaliated in a way to gain the most intel.
Excellent point. I think Hagari, the IDF and the USA are also overconfident.

Side note: I kept hoping the drones were filled with candies. Can you imagine?
306/232

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic