Irresponsible dog owners

RIZZY
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I have a dog who is aggressive towards other dogs and small children. In addition to not bringing her to dog parks or off leash areas, we also have a vest on her that says, "NOT FRIENDLY" and we tell people she isn't friendly.

People think I'm in the wrong for not putting her down but if other people followed the same rules I do (leashing her, keeping an eye on your dog/kid), there would be no issue.
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Seriously?! People actually say this to you to put your dog down? Smh ...

I think it's wonderful that your dog is loved and cared by you. And I agree re following rules. It would make things a lot easier fir everyone. Putting a vest as aPSA for people to keep their distance is perfect! Good for you👍🏼

RIZZY wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:09 pm I have a dog who is aggressive towards other dogs and small children. In addition to not bringing her to dog parks or off leash areas, we also have a vest on her that says, "NOT FRIENDLY" and we tell people she isn't friendly.

People think I'm in the wrong for not putting her down but if other people followed the same rules I do (leashing her, keeping an eye on your dog/kid), there would be no issue.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

RIZZY wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:09 pm I have a dog who is aggressive towards other dogs and small children. In addition to not bringing her to dog parks or off leash areas, we also have a vest on her that says, "NOT FRIENDLY" and we tell people she isn't friendly.

Maybe people should learn that dogs deserve personal space too and not just assume it's ok to invade your dogs. Seriously it sounds like you're doing a great job to me. I may get a vest for my other dog who camps with us in more remote settings but isn't ok with crowds like this one is.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic