Trying to play both sides; he talks from both sides of his mouth

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

"Kennedy’s statement comes after his campaign sent fundraising emails earlier this week that referred to January 6 defendants as “activists” who have been “stripped of their constitutional liberties.”

On Thursday, Kennedy campaign spokesperson Stefanie Spear told CNN the language in the fundraising email “does not reflect Mr. Kennedy’s views” and said Kennedy believes those who “violated the law” in connection to January 6 “should be subject to appropriate criminal and/or civil penalties.”

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/05/politics ... index.html
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Because there are both types of people that were there…

There were some people there that did just want to be heard, thought they were there for a good cause, and maybe we’re a bit of an idiot in the way they got on camera…

And then there were legitimate what I would call “semi terrorists” that deserve to be in prison for a long time because they had true nefarious plans.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:20 pm Because there are both types of people that were there…

There were some people there that did just want to be heard, thought they were there for a good cause, and maybe we’re a bit of an idiot in the way they got on camera…

And then there were legitimate what I would call “semi terrorists” that deserve to be in prison for a long time because they had true nefarious plans.
Do you feel that the 730 people who pled guilty did so erroneously and/or the 170 cases that were decided by a judge or jury were unfairly convicted? If so, on what basis?
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:40 pm
Slimshandy wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:20 pm Because there are both types of people that were there…

Do you feel that the 730 people who pled guilty did so erroneously and/or the 170 cases that were decided by a judge or jury were unfairly convicted? If so, on what basis?
No.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

"He continued, “I have not examined the evidence in detail, but reasonable people, including Trump opponents, tell me there is little evidence of a true insurrection.”

The statement inaccurately says that none of the protesters had plans to overthrow the government, even though some of the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers were convicted of sedition. It also repeated the long-debunked claim that the rioters “carried no weapons” while attacking the Capitol, which Kennedy later said he was retracting when reached by CNN for comment."
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic