Easter

AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: ↑Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:47 pm
AZOldGal66 wrote: ↑Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:38 pm Slim and SallieMae....our granddaughter was born earlier this afternoon and is gorgeous, perfect, and wonderful!! Both Mommy and daughter are doing great!!! πŸ˜˜πŸ’•

Thank you both for your sweet comments!! ☺️😊
I am so thrilled for you!! Congratulations again, it’s so exciting to have a new baby around! πŸ’
Thank you so much!!! You're so sweet! β˜ΊοΈπŸ’•

They're both going home tonight so the first night at home with a newborn and a 1 year old who hasn't seen his Mommy for a day!

Bless them all! πŸ₯°
just an old coot πŸ˜‰πŸŒ΅
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Oh my goodness! Congratulations to your daughter and her dh, and your whole family!! What a wonderful gift to have a newborn home for Easter. I love love love the newborn baby smell and the cute little frog legs.
Enjoy your new grandchild. I wish you the Happiest of Easters this year! :)
AZOldGal66 wrote: ↑Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:12 pm
AZOldGal66 wrote: ↑Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:38 pm Slim and SallieMae....our granddaughter was born earlier this afternoon and is gorgeous, perfect, and wonderful!! Both Mommy and daughter are doing great!!! πŸ˜˜πŸ’•

Thank you both for your sweet comments!! ☺️😊
I am so thrilled for you!! Congratulations again, it’s so exciting to have a new baby around! πŸ’

They're both going home tonight so the first night at home with a newborn and a 1 year old who hasn't seen his Mommy for a day!

Bless them all! πŸ₯°
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Thank you so so much!! πŸ’žβ˜ΊοΈ

We have all been blessed to have this new baby and her older brother in our lives! Grandparenting used to scare me.....meant I was older....but now, I'm in love with the idea of being their "Grammy Lisa"!!! πŸ₯°πŸ˜

cgd5112 wrote: ↑Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:27 am Oh my goodness! Congratulations to your daughter and her dh, and your whole family!! What a wonderful gift to have a newborn home for Easter. I love love love the newborn baby smell and the cute little frog legs.
Enjoy your new grandchild. I wish you the Happiest of Easters this year! :)
AZOldGal66 wrote: ↑Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:12 pm

Bless them all! πŸ₯°
just an old coot πŸ˜‰πŸŒ΅
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic