Supplements for joint pain?

AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Is one of the doctor's you've seen an orthopedist?
just an old coot 😉🌵
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

"Orthopedic Surgeon for Arthritis Treatment | Arthritis-health" https://www.arthritis-health.com/treatm ... -treatment

Another suggestion might be a rheumatologist who can help with your arthritis, too.
just an old coot 😉🌵
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I take CBD, specie by Cornbread and curcumin which is similar to turmeric. I think it works better. I’ve spent years begging for help only to be told to take some ibuprofen, as if that wasn’t my first stop, so after some trial and error I settled on this and my pain is almost non-existent now where as before it sat at a 7/8 daily.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

One of my coworkers swears by Umary. He takes it for joint issues and arthritis.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You need to see a doctor who specializes in pain management. Perhaps a cortisone injection to help take the edge off your pain then physical or occupational therapy and targeted exercises.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:02 pm I dealt exactly the same situation. The supplements didn't help me.
They don’t help me either. Arch supports and a knee brace does (I have knee arthritis). There is an elastic hip brace that helped me when I pulled something about two years ago I got off of Amazon. Otherwise I get by on OTC meds like Alieve and ibuprofen. Stretching and PT might help. Ask your doctor OP
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic