Unspeakable

carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

If we started doing an eye for an eye with these chucklefucks most would think twice.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:55 am If we started doing an eye for an eye with these chucklefucks most would think twice.
You must mean the Christian version of AEFAE because that's not what it means in Judaism.
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

A life sentence is warranted in this case as well as in my unswayed opinion.

If the Mom in this sad, horrifying story is mentally ill, she will hopefully get mental health care while incarcerated.

I don't feel any sympathy toward her, however.
just an old coot 😉🌵
Anonymous 4

Unread post

This is some of the dumbest crap I've read.
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think she suffered from a "me, me, me" problem and had no thoughts or concern for her poor child. Mental health issues are not an excuse for such behavior. She knew she had issues and couldn't be bothered to get help. I mean, talking to someone might interfere with her vacation plans. Sorry, but I have no sympathy for her.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

This really confirms my hokey opinion that we should need a license in order to breed.....but NOOOO that's a violation of people's rights, they'd rather violate people's rights by trying to dictate what bathroom people can use, or force people to carry non-viable pregnancies to term, or popping out babies like a pez dispenser by restricting access to birth control.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:43 pm
Traci_Momof2 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:19 pm
Aletheia wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:03 pm
She claimed she was depressed, and said:

"Nobody knew how much I was suffering and what I was going through. … God and my daughter have forgiven me."
That quote almost makes me more mad than the incident itself. I'll admit I don't know the full story. I'll admit I don't fully understand things about mental health issues.
But to say "Nobody knew how much I was suffering"
Well then F***ing tell someone! If you (general) are struggling and suffering, don't keep it to yourself. TELL SOMEONE! I feel like I will never understand why it's so incredibly hard for people to say "I need help."
That's because you have never been there. When every little bit of life is overwhelming the very thought of telling anyone is just another thing. I didn't want to burden anyone with my problems and I felt like it was just opening a can of worms where I'd be forced to go from doing what I had to just to survive to someone demanding more of me because they wanted to help. It's hard to explain but it's very overwhelming and it's hard to admit how bad things have gotten especially since by that point you've often lost most of the people you would have previously turned to.
And yet you didn’t leave your 16 month old in a playpen, at home alone, while you left on vacation. This woman had been hospitalized a few months prior, she had a support system, she lied to her parents about the baby’s whereabouts, she lied to the baby’s dad, and she lied to the people she was on vacation with.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Quorra2.0 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:05 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:43 pm
Traci_Momof2 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:19 pm

That quote almost makes me more mad than the incident itself. I'll admit I don't know the full story. I'll admit I don't fully understand things about mental health issues.
But to say "Nobody knew how much I was suffering"
Well then F***ing tell someone! If you (general) are struggling and suffering, don't keep it to yourself. TELL SOMEONE! I feel like I will never understand why it's so incredibly hard for people to say "I need help."
That's because you have never been there. When every little bit of life is overwhelming the very thought of telling anyone is just another thing. I didn't want to burden anyone with my problems and I felt like it was just opening a can of worms where I'd be forced to go from doing what I had to just to survive to someone demanding more of me because they wanted to help. It's hard to explain but it's very overwhelming and it's hard to admit how bad things have gotten especially since by that point you've often lost most of the people you would have previously turned to.
And yet you didn’t leave your 16 month old in a playpen, at home alone, while you left on vacation. This woman had been hospitalized a few months prior, she had a support system, she lied to her parents about the baby’s whereabouts, she lied to the baby’s dad, and she lied to the people she was on vacation with.
I didn't catch before that she had lied to all these people about the baby's whereabouts. That almost makes it seem like on some level she wanted the baby to die so she didn't have to deal with it anymore. I really think they need to try her case as a premeditated murder because that's basically what it was. Even a complete moron would know that that baby was not going to survive. She absolutely had to know it was going to be dead when she got back.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I read more about this yesterday and was just sickened. Then my daughter came to me about it this morning and we cried over this tragedy.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:42 am This is the type of case that makes me rethink my stance on the death penalty. 😡
She deserves the death penalty!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic