What are y’all are doing this Friday night?

mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I was supposed to attend Mother/son game night with my youngest son tonight, but DH had “Tommy John” surgery today. So we had to change our plans…we are eating pizza and Swedish fish watching Taylor Swift Eras Tour (his choice). Hopefully I can stay awake. I’ve been awake since 3:15 this morning.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Dh and I are watching The Curse of Oak Island. The girls went to a friend's talent show since the oldest is home on spring break. They've spent a lot of time together this week while she has been home. ;-) It's always nice when the college kid comes home to visit.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Working
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Spending the evening with our grandson and our daughter who is almost 38 weeks along with our granddaughter. 💕🥰
just an old coot 😉🌵
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Nothing, recovering from last night. Late night early morning I’m exhausted
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Nothing, recovering from last night. Late night early morning I’m exhausted
Heyteacher
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Finishing the install of our new kitchen floor. Last main living space job of our remodel. Then I’m taking a bath.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Cooking 50lb of beef brisket.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I didn't sleep well last night and had to be up early. On top of that I haven't felt very good today and my house was such a mess I had to clean instead of rest. I did 4 loads of dishes and 3 loads of laundry on top of having to scrub the kitchen and mop the floors.
At least dh cut the bush back from our bedroom window that was making me congested. I'm hoping for a better night's sleep tonight.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I was at an Honors ceremony at dd's high school. She was hosting and received awards.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic