It feels like our little corner of the internet is dying

Anonymous 4

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:55 am It’s sad…

But those of us who remain just have such different beliefs and none of them can be shared without being insulted or laughed at… so we stopped.
It is sad. So many have stayed away because of that.
RealisticBeauti
Villein
Villein

Unread post

I used to be active now tik tok got my attention and a few Facebook groups. I hope this page gets more attention. I've been through 3 pregnancies with cafemom and would be sad to see it go.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

RealisticBeauti wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:52 am I used to be active now tik tok got my attention and a few Facebook groups. I hope this page gets more attention. I've been through 3 pregnancies with cafemom and would be sad to see it go.
What facebook groups did you join? On a recommendation here I joined MAMA DRAMA and it's exactly the kind of crap that happened on cafe mom lol. I also joined Stay at home moms unfiltered and that one is good too!
RealisticBeauti
Villein
Villein

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:02 am
RealisticBeauti wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:52 am I used to be active now tik tok got my attention and a few Facebook groups. I hope this page gets more attention. I've been through 3 pregnancies with cafemom and would be sad to see it go.
What facebook groups did you join? On a recommendation here I joined MAMA DRAMA and it's exactly the kind of crap that happened on cafe mom lol. I also joined Stay at home moms unfiltered and that one is good too!
Decorating, hair care, gardening, friendship and a sahm group but none is drama lol so I will take a look at the group you recommended cause I'm missing a little bit of drama.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic