I think I might vote for Trump

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:05 pm I will because this country can't stand another four years of Biden and his mess. It's beyond disgusting a man obviously suffering from dementia and lord knows what else is still in the White House. And that's not even addressing all the crimes he and Hunter have been committing, being in bed with Ukraine for years even before the Russian invasion, the insane amount of racism he has spewed in his decades upon decades in politics in interviews that are still available for all to see and read.
You're going to love Trump's America.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

PoplarGrove wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:20 am You realize that America was a laughingstock in the eyes of the rest of the world when Trump was in leading your country, right? I don't know if America would survive his leadership twice.
Yes I do. But I think America needs to give the conservatives their way. Let them see what their policies do. If it falls, it falls. So be it.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:56 pm That vote would mean a vote for 10% tariff on trade coming into the US - meaning consumers will pay 10% more for almost everything we purchase. Plus a likely cut to entitlements like Medicare and Social Security.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-sa ... 21669.html
And a lot more. Trump will complete bringing America's chickens home to roost. Maybe we'll be like Haiti. Maybe we'll be like Hungary with some Russia in the mix. Either way, Trump's America is what they think they want, so I'm going to help them get it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic