I think I might vote for Trump

SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:32 pm Imagine voting for someone who isn't allowed to run an ice cream stand in New York to be our country's leader.
😂😂😂😂
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:47 am
Olioxenfree wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:46 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:41 pm

As opposed to someone who was declared mentally unable to stand trial for his crimes? We need someone new! They are both terrible choices.
Biden was never declared mentally unable to stand trial. That’s a false Facebook claim that was taken completely out of context based on one line in a 400 page report written by someone who has no actual ability nor training to declare someone unfit to stand trial. That trial was about whether or not he improperly stored classified documents, something Trump has actively under trial of purposefully doing. I don’t have an issue with criticism toward Biden but I would like it to be factual.
Did it say he was an elderly man with diminished capacities?
He’s not qualified to make that assessment and he did not declare him unfit for trial.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:53 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:41 pm

As opposed to someone who was declared mentally unable to stand trial for his crimes? We need someone new! They are both terrible choices.
Biden was never declared mentally unable to stand trial. That’s a false Facebook claim that was taken completely out of context based on one line in a 400 page report written by someone who has no actual ability nor training to declare someone unfit to stand trial. That trial was about whether or not he improperly stored classified documents, something Trump has actively under trial of purposefully doing. I don’t have an issue with criticism toward Biden but I would like it to be factual.
Except I didn't get that information from fb I got it from the news.
Nor do I believe we should excuse the crimes of one president because another did it too.
What news source was this? Because it was false. I never said excuse them, but when you’re argument to vote for someone is that the other person was accused of doing something, but it’s something that the person you’re voting for was proven to do, that doesn’t really add up.
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:39 am
He’s not qualified to make that assessment and he did not declare him unfit for trial.
But he was qualified enough to note that Biden’s memory had “significant limitations “…
and his diminished capacity and significant limitations played into his inability to possess the willful mental state needed in order to commit the crime he was being investigated for.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:37 am

But he was qualified enough to note that Biden’s memory had “significant limitations “…
and his diminished capacity and significant limitations played into his inability to possess the willful mental state needed in order to commit the crime he was being investigated for.
The investigation was into classified material held by Biden in 2017. There was no question about Biden's mental state at that time but it was determined that there was no proof that a crime had been committed.

The question about limitations was how Biden would be perceived by a jury in a trial which would take place several years from now - "We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning,
elderly man with a poor memory."

Personally, given the alternative, I'm okay with a a president who is sympathetic and well-meaning despite poor memory. Trump also has poor memory and is elderly but gosh knows he could never be viewed as sympathetic or well-meaning.
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:55 am
Slimshandy wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:37 am

The investigation was into classified material held by Biden in 2017. There was no question about Biden's mental state at that time but it was determined that there was no proof that a crime had been committed.

The question about limitations was how Biden would be perceived by a jury in a trial which would take place several years from now - "We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning,
elderly man with a poor memory."

Personally, given the alternative, I'm okay with a a president who is sympathetic and well-meaning despite poor memory. Trump also has poor memory and is elderly but gosh knows he could never be viewed as sympathetic or well-meaning.
The investigation encompassed his mental state at the moment, and his ability to remember events. The investigation concluded with him not being able to possess the mental state to commit the crime.

If he is fully capable and mentally stable, yet presented himself to the investigation team as a feeble old man who can’t remember anything… he’s acting like the mob boss from Sopranos. Lying like that doesn’t scream “well meaning”.

If he is having a lot of mental limitations and memory loss, he’s unfit to run the country.

Either way, he’s a bad choice…
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:29 am Not because I think he's going to do well by the country, but because I think America needs to shake up the status quo.
If you wanted to shake up the status quo of wealthy people having a disproportionate say in politics, you should have voted for Bernie Sanders.

All that Trump would do, if he got in, would be to increase the divisions rather than decrease them. Oh, and please the Chinese by going protectionist, and the Russians by going isolationist.

A return to Rockwell's America is not what he stands for:
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'm not crazy about Biden, and never have been. But I'd literally vote for Lucifer before Trump. In fact I plan to go to the Republican primary and write someone's name on the ballot. Nikki, the town drunk, Randy Rainbow, Idk, anyone other than Trump. So either it'll be Biden or if a third party person shows up him or her.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:59 pm I'm not crazy about Biden, and never have been. But I'd literally vote for Lucifer before Trump. In fact I plan to go to the Republican primary and write someone's name on the ballot. Nikki, the town drunk, Randy Rainbow, Idk, anyone other than Trump. So either it'll be Biden or if a third party person shows up him or her.
Can we all write in Randy Rainbow. That would be a fabulous administration!
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Anonymous 6

Unread post

I will because this country can't stand another four years of Biden and his mess. It's beyond disgusting a man obviously suffering from dementia and lord knows what else is still in the White House. And that's not even addressing all the crimes he and Hunter have been committing, being in bed with Ukraine for years even before the Russian invasion, the insane amount of racism he has spewed in his decades upon decades in politics in interviews that are still available for all to see and read.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic