MAGAT suckers born every minute, what did they learn? Nothing.

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Based on some real life conversations I’ve had recently, I will not be surprised if Trump got more Black votes especially men. Idk about a large number but I have noticed a shift in tone.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

EebilKitteh wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:43 pm This was just reported : AI-generated images of Trump with Black voters being spread by supporters

Why the need to generate fake photos?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ack-voters
"...but many others were convinced they were real."

🤣
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:16 pm
EebilKitteh wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:43 pm This was just reported : AI-generated images of Trump with Black voters being spread by supporters

AI doesn’t like to show white people, it’s much more inclusive and diverse if it shows mostly or all pictures of POC, so whoever made it probably just typed in “Trump with his supporters”.
That's incorrect and you know it.
306/232

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:28 pm Based on some real life conversations I’ve had recently, I will not be surprised if Trump got more Black votes especially men. Idk about a large number but I have noticed a shift in tone.
Are they indicating why?
306/232

MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:11 pm
MonarchMom wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:29 pm
Slimshandy wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:51 pm

Lot of maybes…

https://unherd.com/newsroom/ny-times-tr ... early-500/

Maybe some people aren’t seeing his brand of racism as any worse than Biden’s…

Maybe there are reasons besides racial issues people are deciding to vote on this time…

Maybe you’re not seeing it through the eyes of Black people who might vote for him…
Your "maybe" responses seem to be three different tangents that are not related to the topic.

The images are fake. They are specific images created to show events that did not happen. They feature DT and a fake group of Black people. Nothing about that is changed or explained by your other speculations.

My “maybes” are a response to your “as I see it’s”…
Do you think AI images of politicians should be disallowed or taboo to make?
In a perfect world they would be marked as such.

The "as I see it" was a continuation of the topic as to why those specific AI images were created and circulated.
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:52 am
Slimshandy wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:11 pm
MonarchMom wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:29 pm

Your "maybe" responses seem to be three different tangents that are not related to the topic.

The images are fake. They are specific images created to show events that did not happen. They feature DT and a fake group of Black people. Nothing about that is changed or explained by your other speculations.

My “maybes” are a response to your “as I see it’s”…
Do you think AI images of politicians should be disallowed or taboo to make?
In a perfect world they would be marked as such.

The "as I see it" was a continuation of the topic as to why those specific AI images were created and circulated.
In a perfect world, all ai pictures would be marked then as being fake, not just political pictures, right?

The as I see it was your interpretation of what someone else’s motives might be…

Every “maybe” question I asked was relevant to that interpretation.
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Della wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:41 am

AI doesn’t like to show white people, it’s much more inclusive and diverse if it shows mostly or all pictures of POC, so whoever made it probably just typed in “Trump with his supporters”.
Then I guess google didn’t have to make that apology they made.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:31 am

They had to make it because some White people are having conniption fits over it.
306/232

Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Della wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:00 am

They had to make it because some White people are having conniption fits over it.
As they should have.
Do you think it’s ok to have a bunch of Black and Chinese Nazis as the faces that come up if you ask for a picture of Nazis in WW2?
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:26 am
Della wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:00 am

As they should have.
Do you think it’s ok to have a bunch of Black and Chinese Nazis as the faces that come up if you ask for a picture of Nazis in WW2?
I would hope only actual Nazis be presented. What do you think happens when AI is patterned after human behavior? How often do we call other groups by the term "nazi"?
306/232

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic