MAGAT suckers born every minute, what did they learn? Nothing.

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
EebilKitteh
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Trump is the Temu candidate
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Oh those sneakers that were supposed to guarantee the Black vote because we care about sneakers oh so much? 😂😂😂
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

SoFloMom wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:30 pm Oh those sneakers that were supposed to guarantee the Black vote because we care about sneakers oh so much? 😂😂😂
Agree completely, and also incredibly insulting statements in this interview:
"I got indicted a second time and a third time and a fourth time and a lot of people said that that's why the Black people like me because they have been hurt so badly and discriminated against. And they actually viewed me as I'm being discriminated against. It's been pretty amazing," Trump said to applause.

"I think that's why the Black people are so much on my side now because they see what's happening to me happens to them. Does that make sense?"

"My mug shot, we've all seen the mug shot. And you know who embraced it more than anybody else: the Black population. It's incredible," he said.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-claims- ... =107509919
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Maggots and demons and throttlebottoms, oh my…

Since we’re talking about suckers though, Trump’s sneakers are made in Wyoming, and they sold out within minutes of being released. The link you posted is a Chinese company selling knock offs.

So you could just take it as eh, the article writer is a bit of an idiot… or you can take it as hmm, maybe they’re trying to make me think something that isn't true, why would that be?

You decide.
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Sold out the day after he was ordered to pay 355 million dollars. Drifters gonna grift and cult members are gonna love it. They are still chumps paying his legal fees.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well that covers a small portion of the... how many hundreds of millions again?

😄
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:58 am
SoFloMom wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:30 pm Oh those sneakers that were supposed to guarantee the Black vote because we care about sneakers oh so much? 😂😂😂
Agree completely, and also incredibly insulting statements in this interview:
"I got indicted a second time and a third time and a fourth time and a lot of people said that that's why the Black people like me because they have been hurt so badly and discriminated against. And they actually viewed me as I'm being discriminated against. It's been pretty amazing," Trump said to applause.

"I think that's why the Black people are so much on my side now because they see what's happening to me happens to them. Does that make sense?"

"My mug shot, we've all seen the mug shot. And you know who embraced it more than anybody else: the Black population. It's incredible," he said.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-claims- ... =107509919
He’s such an ass. 🙄
EebilKitteh
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

This was just reported : AI-generated images of Trump with Black voters being spread by supporters

Why the need to generate fake photos?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ack-voters
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

EebilKitteh wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:43 pm This was just reported : AI-generated images of Trump with Black voters being spread by supporters

Why the need to generate fake photos?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ack-voters
AI doesn’t like to show white people, it’s much more inclusive and diverse if it shows mostly or all pictures of POC, so whoever made it probably just typed in “Trump with his supporters”.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic