What would you do…not my story..but

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Supposedly a friend of mine was at a work function. Her new boss introduced my friend to her husband. The husband was my friends Tinder date from the night before. Supposedly single. No ring.
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That's a tough call because it could jeopardize her job.

But knowing me, I'd prob be like "Oh hey, you never told me you were married! Were you planning on telling me this on the next date?"
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I would get together the information from tinder and privately show her. She deserves to know, she likely will find out eventually, and it will be a lot worse if it comes out later. If it were me, I would want someone to tell me, and I can’t imagine not giving another woman the same respect.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Not a fan of meeting total strangers on apps...this is just one of many reasons. You have no idea if what they post is true, or who they are.

Would most likely assume it is none of my business and not interfere with their marriage. I would act like we never met before and then avoid him in the future. If it came to light, I'd say I didn't remember him out of context, he was not that memorable to me.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I wouldn't say anything. They always shoot the messenger. Even if she isn't mad at you for telling her she may be embarrassed when she stays with him and will cut you out just because you know. Either way you lose.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:40 pm Not a fan of meeting total strangers on apps...this is just one of many reasons. You have no idea if what they post is true, or who they are.

Would most likely assume it is none of my business and not interfere with their marriage. I would act like we never met before and then avoid him in the future. If it came to light, I'd say I didn't remember him out of context, he was not that memorable to me.
I met a guy through work. Didn’t work with him. Just in the same building. He turned out to be not only married but also had a different girl pregnant. Luckily I only went on one date before I found out he was married. But he wasn’t an online meet.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:40 pm Not a fan of meeting total strangers on apps...this is just one of many reasons. You have no idea if what they post is true, or who they are.

This, absolutely.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I would not say a word.
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I agree with Oli. I would tell the boss.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I wouldn't say anything. Obviously I would never see the guy again and block him in all ways possible from communicating with me, but otherwise I would just pretend like it didn't happen. Someone else's affair and marital issues are not worth my job.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic