Does anyone ever go to the cafemom website anymore?

Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

It’s just articles now with no commenting on anything, but if we’re ever in need of ideas of new topics to post, we should just go get their stories and post them here to comment on lol.
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That actually would be pretty funny. Find the weirdest shit on their site and post it here for discussion. And then get into fights. Get put in time out. Maybe banned. Just like old times!
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Not on purpose. There’s been the rare occasion I was googling and come across it bc I clicked without looking at the link first.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I have it "liked" on my FB so I see the articles sometimes. I find them lame as hell and it's a real shame they stopped the forums. I still miss them so much.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Nope. Once they did away with the forums and answers section part I haven’t been back.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

My first experience with this type of forum was a mom/parent board hosted by a media group in my state. It was great - ladies posted about local businesses, events, job openings, etc. They had a book club and would have a thread on their latest reads. There were meet-ups at different restaurants you could drop in to see the person behind the avatar and share some company. Plus they held contests for tickets to sports events, theme parks, new movies, etc. Miss that site so much - nothing else has come close.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

mommy_jules wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:00 pm Nope. Once they did away with the forums and answers section part I haven’t been back.
Same here. Once they did away with the forums I never went back. I miss all the interaction on CM but it would never be allowed in today's world. Between MC and answers on CM there was always activity. Really miss it.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Not the website itself. But it has popped up with stories on my SC(Snapchat).
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Nope
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post