Google AI refuses to show white people…

Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/googl ... people.amp

Have google AI show you pictures of Nazis. Apparently the Nazis were Black women, Chinese men, and Native Americans.
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Sorry, this was supposed to be in the news group
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Google said they're fixing it so honestly Idc all that much.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Google is trash.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Nazis were white and there are plenty of photo representations of Nazis so google doesn't have to make images up. Glad they're fixing it.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Poor whitey.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:10 pmPoor whitey.
I’m sorry you feel oppressed. I just read about whether or not whitey is a racial slur. It is, but is considered ok for those people on the lower rungs of society’s power structure to use against the powerful ones since it challenges the power structure.
https://newdiscourses.com/tftw-yt/ “In such a system, it is not possible for the oppressed to exert (systemic) power over the dominant, so those deemed oppressed are free to use tactics like racial slurs (inter alia) with impunity because they, by their very existence and especially by the double standard maintaining their use (see also, tolerance), challenge the allegedly determinant power structure. “
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lol that was not my first concern when seeing a female Chinese Nazi…
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:34 am
I’m sorry you feel oppressed. I just read about whether or not whitey is a racial slur. It is, but is considered ok for those people on the lower rungs of society’s power structure to use against the powerful ones since it challenges the power structure.
https://newdiscourses.com/tftw-yt/ “In such a system, it is not possible for the oppressed to exert (systemic) power over the dominant, so those deemed oppressed are free to use tactics like racial slurs (inter alia) with impunity because they, by their very existence and especially by the double standard maintaining their use (see also, tolerance), challenge the allegedly determinant power structure. “
James Lindsay. What do you like about him?
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:33 am
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:34 am
James Lindsay. What do you like about him?

I don’t know who he is. This is what comes up when you google is whitey a slur. The explanation is most in depth on the fourth link.Other definitions include, "Whitey" is a derogatory term for a white person.[1] The level of contempt implied by the term varies, although it is most often used as an insult. (2) people of color have used “whitey” as a slur. When an oppressed person uses such language, it is “punching up,” not “punching down,” and use of such language should be policed within the community, not by outsiders. (3) whitey (plural whiteys or whities)(especially African-American Vernacular, derogatory, ethnic slur, offensive) A white person, a person of Western European descent. synonyms, coordinate terms ▲quotations ▼ Synonyms: cracker, honky, pecker, peckerwood
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic