What’s your favorite song?

Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

What kind of music do you listen to most?
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I listen to the classic rock station in the car..at home, I volley between what I tell youtube music what to play..sometimes it is 80's/90's..sometimes it is the classic rock station, the other day it was the Beetlejuice Original Broadway cast recording because I'm taking my 15 year old to see it in a few weeks, other times it is Irish pub music..I'm eclectic. My 15 year old is a lot more eclectic than me though. That girl listens to everything from the 40's-50's- 60's-70's-80's-90's- current, Irish pub, 90's grunge ( her fave is Nirvana), rap/ hip hop, Taylor Swift, 90's country only ( the only good country IMO), and more. She has thousands of songs on her playlist.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Favorite song? Idk…it usually depends on my mood, but I listen to mostly country/bluegrass/folk/Americana and rock/metal. Sometimes I play one artist for awhile, and lately that has been Smith and Myers.

ETA: if I was to chose a favorite song…this is one that has been getting stuck in my head.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

My playlists are based on what I'm doing:

Driving - 80s rock
Cooking/Cleaning - Opera or Metal
Background music - folk/Americana/70s rock/classic country/bluegrass
Hanging with my kids - whatever they want

My current favorite band/singer is Black Pumas and Maggie Rose so I'm a bit all over the map, lol
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don’t have a favorite song. Currently, I’ve been listening to some old bands from when I was younger (Blink 182, White Zombie, Rage Against The Machine, Interpol, and Metallica) when I’m driving alone. A home, it’s been mostly classical or jazz ( Ravel, Bach, etc… and Miles Davi’s Kind of Blue and Coltrane). We play a lot of 80s music as background ( Depepche Mode, The Cure, …New Order …).

As I type, I’m listening to the Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack. I grew up with all of the songs in it :)
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I love different genre's of music...... classic rock and country, jazz, and folk music.

This is one of my favorite instrumentals...
just an old coot 😉🌵
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Another absolute favorite...
just an old coot 😉🌵
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Yes, I'm back....
just an old coot 😉🌵
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

And then I can go to this....
just an old coot 😉🌵
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

My last one. I could go crazy sharing all of my favorites in different genre's....
just an old coot 😉🌵
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic