What’s your favorite song?

mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

mommy_jules wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:44 am
mater-three wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:02 am I can’t pick just one - but I like country early ‘00 and before. Reba’s newest song is beautiful though (obviously not ‘00 or before.)

There should be a trigger warning on this song. ***It might make you cry.*** This was my first listen to Reba’s new song, and now I’m sad and crying but it is beautiful.
Sorry
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:46 am
mater-three wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:02 am I can’t pick just one - but I like country early ‘00 and before. Reba’s newest song is beautiful though (obviously not ‘00 or before.)

There should be a trigger warning on this song. ***It might make you cry.*** This was my first listen to Reba’s new song, and now I’m sad and crying but it is beautiful.
Sorry
It’s alright. I think I was already kinda primed for it anyway. I listened to the Led Zeppelin song AZ posted and that reminded of my mom (they were one of her fav bands) and I’m also already a little hormonal. My mom passed away a little over 4 years ago, so yeah…
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I have an eclectic taste in music so I listen to all sorts of things from country, to rock, pop, opera, and everything in between. Not too keen on rap or at least more modern rap, but it depends on the song too. Lately I've been listening to artists such as Morgan St. Jean, Leyla Blue, Emeline, Dove Cameron, Neomi, Lola Blanc, Ava Max, Bella Poarch, etc. on Pandora and then Octane on Sirius XM in the car so Ice Nine Kills, Falling in Reverse, Godsmack, Halestorm, Pop Evil, from Ashes to New, etc.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don’t have a favorite song. What makes a playlist and which playlist I prefer at a given time depends on my mood or what I’m doing.
sarah824
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I love so many different genres of music it is hard to pick a single favorite, but I always seem to come back to Aerosmith's Dream On as a favorote...
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

mommy_jules wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:58 am
mater-three wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:46 am

Sorry
It’s alright. I think I was already kinda primed for it anyway. I listened to the Led Zeppelin song AZ posted and that reminded of my mom (they were one of her fav bands) and I’m also already a little hormonal. My mom passed away a little over 4 years ago, so yeah…
😔🥺 I'm so sorry.

Music will bring back sad memories for me at times, too.
just an old coot 😉🌵
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Newest favorite song…

MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

AZOldGal66 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:08 pm Another absolute favorite...
THE LAST OF THE MOHICANS is one of my favorite movies. DH and I regularly use quotes from the film.

"You stay alive, no matter what occurs! I will find you! No matter how long it takes, no matter how far. I will find you!"
RIZZY
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Live's Live came on the radio this morning. Always loved that song. I saw them play live on one. Live, Live, playing Live. It was grand. Made me cry when I heard it this morning.
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I listen to everything. Currently on horror theme instrumentals cuz it helps me get in the zone for writing.

Favorites:
Gorillaz
The Good The Bad & The Queen
Avenged Sevenfold
Beethoven
Mozart
Elliot Goldenthal
Secession Studios
Snoop Dogg
Dr Dre
Fall Out Boy
Aaliyah
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic