Widespread cell phone outage

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/t- ... rcna139938
AT&T’s network suffered a widespread outages across the country Thursday morning with cellular service and internet down, according to the tracking site Downdetector.

Some Verizon and T-Mobile customers also reported outages, though theirs appeared to be less widespread than AT&T.

Over 32,000 AT&T outages were reported by customers at about 4 a.m. ET Thursday. Reports dipped then spiked again to more than 50,000 around 7 a.m., with most issues reported in Houston, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, and Atlanta, according to the site.

That number surged to more than 71,000 just before 8 a.m. ET.
Has anyone been affected by this?
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I have Verizon and no issues here.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Good thing you have cash😉
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I have ATT and haven’t had any problems, my work phone is Verizon so I have a backup if needed.
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

All fine here
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

No issues with my AT&T phone.
just an old coot 😉🌵
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My son and his wife had trouble with their service yesterday afternoon.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

My phone has been out since this morning and it's driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:59 am My phone has been out since this morning and it's driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I haven’t been affected but many people in Alabama are. Everyone is complaining about it on FB. Jefferson County EMA just released a PSA for everyone to turn on the Wifi calling if possible.
Attachments
IMG_5655.jpeg
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

mommy_jules wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:08 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:59 am My phone has been out since this morning and it's driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I haven’t been affected but many people in Alabama are. Everyone is complaining about it on FB. Jefferson County EMA just released a PSA for everyone to turn on the Wifi calling if possible.
Thank you!!! I JUST received my first phone call so I think I am fixed. Fingers crossed. 🤞
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic