Do you keep cash in the house?

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:00 am
MonarchMom wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:51 am
Slimshandy wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:45 am

It’s photographic evidence, you don’t even really need a source, just look up the actual video of her being questioned.
It’s doesn’t matter… it’s funny. I mean, let’s just say democrats would have a FIELD DAY Talking about Trump’s competency if he showed up to court wearing his clothes backwards, so I think you understand why it’s a topic of conversation.

BTW- Wearing cardigans backwards is not quite common…
But the dress is not backwards. It is pretty obvious in the photo if you look at the seams down the front. Why share nonsense?

also - https://bellatory.com/news/backward-cardigan
It definitely looks backwards to me. The zipper is the kind that goes behind, and the seams aren’t accentuating her bust, they’re going straight down- like the would one the back of a dress.

Also- that woman looks ridiculous. It’s not quite common even if she did it…
Here is the dress for sale. It actually has two zippers, front and back, so you can wear the front as a "v-neck" unzipped, or closed to the neckline.

The pettiness of the attacks on this woman's appearance make it hard not to read as sexism.

https://sandrarose.com/2024/02/did-da-f ... -in-court/
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:45 am

It’s photographic evidence, you don’t even really need a source, just look up the actual video of her being questioned.
It’s doesn’t matter… it’s funny. I mean, let’s just say democrats would have a FIELD DAY Talking about Trump’s competency if he showed up to court wearing his clothes backwards, so I think you understand why it’s a topic of conversation.

BTW- Wearing cardigans backwards is not quite common…
But the dress is not backwards. It is pretty obvious in the photo if you look at the seams down the front. Why share nonsense?

It definitely looks backwards to me. The zipper is the kind that goes behind, and the seams aren’t accentuating her bust, they’re going straight down- like the would one the back of a dress.

VFSHOW Womens Front Zipper Tie Waist Slim Work Business Office Bodycon Pencil Dress
Available on Amazon
Attachments
dress.jpeg
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:09 am

Here is the dress for sale. It actually has two zippers, front and back, so you can wear the front as a "v-neck" unzipped, or closed to the neckline.

The pettiness of the attacks on this woman's appearance make it hard not to read as sexism.

That’s because everything is viewed as an -ism now…

There’s no more “someone found something funny”, it’s now all about her vagina…
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:33 am

Talk about catching some people out 😂😂😂
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Della wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:52 am
Slimshandy wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:33 am

Talk about catching some people out 😂😂😂
Honey, throwing the holocaust in the face of a Jewish woman who lost family in the holocaust every chance you get is gross.

You can think anything you want about me questioning the fashion style of a dress, but what you’re doing is ethically and morally wrong, regardless of what I am talking about in a different conversation… regardless of whether or not you believe me to be ethically and morally wrong in conversation.

You’re wrong there.
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I know nothing about new fashions today or if a dress was worn wrong. I mean....who cares? The color was flattering on her.

It's not her dress that made me laugh or mock her privately anyway.
just an old coot 😉🌵
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:22 am
Slimshandy wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:54 am It keeps getting better lol…

I was thinking her dress was a bit unflattering to her figure, but didn’t say anything because it’s not something that matters… but it does lol. She was wearing her dress backwards. That’s why it looked off.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... aring.html
Not sure if this is true as Daily Mail UK is not a reliable source IMO. But if so - why does it matter?
I frequently wear tank tops backward so the higher neckline is across the front to limit sun exposure. And wearing cardigans reversed to button up the back is quite common too.

Honest question - What difference does it make?

UPDATE - I clicked on the link and that is so silly. Plenty of dresses zip up the front. And the dress has princess seams to curve around the bust that are quite visible. No way is this on backward.

At this point it seems the right-wingers are grasping at straws to attack her.

I love when styles that are "new" are really retro. We wore cardigans reversed during the preppy 80s and my mom wore them reversed with her poodle skirt in the 50s, lol.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

yes
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:14 am

VFSHOW Womens Front Zipper Tie Waist Slim Work Business Office Bodycon Pencil Dress
Available on Amazon
That’s a really pretty dress. I’d totally wear it. I probably would put the zipper down to create a V neck, but can see why the zipper was pulled up for a court appearance.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

So very telling that when they can no longer call her out for carrying cash they resort to attacking her appearance.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic