I don't know what to do

Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

LiveWhatULove wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:49 am Vehicle accidents suck.

Vehicle repairs are so dang expensive.

Vehicles although, a bit better, are still crazy expensive compared to 2019 prices.

I am always unsettled and shameful about lawyers and lawsuits against an individual, lol, it’s completely illogical, but I feel like karma will come back and get me & my loved ones.

I am sorry all this is happening.
Thank you. I was unsure about suing but I need my car and lost wages paid for.Im now out alot of money .
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Kookookrazy wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:25 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:31 am
Shaken1976 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:31 am
I was t-boned about 25 years ago and was hit hard enough to send me flying. My car was smashed on the driver side, front, and passenger side front quarter panel. I had a busted knee and a completely totaled car. I got super lucky considering I was hit by. Big box truck and I was in a Monte Carlo.
Except her car is ONLY damaged on the front end....and she has had multiple accidents she's talked about on this site where she was at fault. For example when she hit an ambulance
WRONG. The ambulance was at fault which is why I got a 16k settlement check. I was only at fault once and that accident didnt even hit my driving record because I was in a rental. Please stop making up your own narratives to make me look like a bad driver.
Are you talking about the one in vegas where you made a left hand turn into oncoming traffic and actually did get T boned in the rental...viewtopic.php?t=36903&hilit=car+crash....oh but didn't you try to claim that was the other driver's fault too for "going too fast"?

No offense, but anyone in as many accidents as you have..... IS a bad driver. I've been in ONE accident in my life.....where I was sitting at a red light and was rear ended, and that was over 15 years ago.
Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:56 pm
Kookookrazy wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:23 pm 20240210_210559.jpgMy smashed up car... Im so upset . This was the most reliable car I've ever had. I drove it cross country. I was so proud to have it paid off now its gone .I had to walk dd to college this morning 1.5 miles and pick her up. All my dr offices are in Henderson i live in north las Vegas.. now im stuck with no transportation .It was dd birthday yesterday and it was ruined .I canceled her reservation at sugar factory.I made plans to go to the movies down the street instead but I slept all day so i messed that up too.I was so depressed.Im glad i didn't have passengers in the car with me i just dropped them off right before i got hit.
So if the other driver ran a red and T- boned you, why the hell is YOUR front end all smashed up? Something smells fishy about another one of your tall tales.
My front is smashed because thats where she hit my car lol...She caught the front of my car because she was speeding and thats just where the car hit.

Ill post the police report when its ready.It takes up to 10 business days for it to be available online .
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Kookookrazy wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:31 pm
Kookookrazy wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:23 pm 20240210_210559.jpgMy smashed up car... Im so upset . This was the most reliable car I've ever had. I drove it cross country. I was so proud to have it paid off now its gone .I had to walk dd to college this morning 1.5 miles and pick her up. All my dr offices are in Henderson i live in north las Vegas.. now im stuck with no transportation .It was dd birthday yesterday and it was ruined .I canceled her reservation at sugar factory.I made plans to go to the movies down the street instead but I slept all day so i messed that up too.I was so depressed.Im glad i didn't have passengers in the car with me i just dropped them off right before i got hit.
So if the other driver ran a red and T- boned you, why the hell is YOUR front end all smashed up? Something smells fishy about another one of your tall tales.
My front is smashed because thats where she hit my car lol...She caught the front of my car because she was speeding and thats just where the car hit.

Ill post the police report when its ready.It takes up to 10 business days for it to be available online .
If she hit the front end you weren't T-boned. T-boned means the front of one car hits the SIDE of another straight on. Image

It also means you had more than enough time to see her and stop yourself if you were driving responsibly and paying attention.
Again, your multiple accidents on such a regular occurrence indicates you are not a good driver.
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

I was wondering the same thing when I saw that pic. I was going to ask the same question, but was reading comments first to see if anyone else had beat me to it.
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Rosehawk wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:45 pm
I was wondering the same thing when I saw that pic. I was going to ask the same question, but was reading comments first to see if anyone else had beat me to it.
I'm not even going to address the position of her car in the street which raises even more suspicion as to who hit who. I just know that kookoo is NOT a good driver given the sheer number of accidents she's been in and does not make the best choices in general.
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Something isn't adding up here. Without any context, I asked my 17 year old who has been driving for almost a year and a half now, about your picture. Her response, and her boyfriend's who has also been driving for over a year, was that the car in the picture was the one that t-boned another car. She then asked if you knew what a basic "T" looks like.

Before anyone asks, she took driver's ed, had to wait 6 months to turn 16, and then got her license on her 16th birthday.
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

I'm not arguing with anyone about who or what caused the accident.I was tboned.You clearly dont know the definition of a tbone accident.I was going straight out of a private driveway and she ran the red light going forward smashing into the front of my car.There was no time to stop 🙄and I did absolutely nothing wrong.The other 3 lanes of traffic were all stopped a sitting at the red light when she came BARRELING through like a missile . You all are going to feel very dumb when you read the police report youre too busy trying to make me out to be a bad driver .

One at fault accident in 5 years isnt horrible driving on my part . The rental accident was my fault absolutely because I wasnt used to driving Vegas streets and couldnt tell which direction was going which because they did not have lines on the street like they do in NYC so I pulled out too slowly to make the turn and got hit.SUE ME!! Im not the only person that got hit doing that turn into traffic in that spot and they now have a stop light there to prevent it from happening again.Anyone who has been out of the Mandalay Bay garage can now attest there are stop lights there now.

As for the ambulance NOT MY FAULT.I was sitting at the stop light at a red light when the ambulance pulled out and hit me .I got a check for that but Im the horrible driver right? Lol

This accident I didnt do a damned thing wrong I had right of way and was tboned but you all are blaming me eventhough the police said i wasnt at fault, eyewitness report that she ran the red light, ambulance chaser ran up to ME to sue her but i caused the accident right?! That makes sense!

Im not a bad driver idc what you all say i have a 5.0 driver rating on both apps.Im also an excellent defensive driver.

When im able to get my items from my wrecked car lll upload the dashcam and youll still say i wasnt tboned and im the blame with my greenlight in full view lmao
Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Screenshot_20240213_163317_Messages.jpg
Text message from the witness
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Kookookrazy wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:32 pm I'm not arguing with anyone about who or what caused the accident.I was tboned.You clearly dont know the definition of a tbone accident.I was going straight out of a private driveway and she ran the red light going forward smashing into the front of my car.There was no time to stop 🙄and I did absolutely nothing wrong.The other 3 lanes of traffic were all stopped a sitting at the red light when she came BARRELING through like a missile . You all are going to feel very dumb when you read the police report youre too busy trying to make me out to be a bad driver .

One at fault accident in 5 years isnt horrible driving on my part . The rental accident was my fault absolutely because I wasnt used to driving Vegas streets and couldnt tell which direction was going which because they did not have lines on the street like they do in NYC so I pulled out too slowly to make the turn and got hit.SUE ME!! Im not the only person that got hit doing that turn into traffic in that spot and they now have a stop light there to prevent it from happening again.Anyone who has been out of the Mandalay Bay garage can now attest there are stop lights there now.

As for the ambulance NOT MY FAULT.I was sitting at the stop light at a red light when the ambulance pulled out and hit me .I got a check for that but Im the horrible driver right? Lol

This accident I didnt do a damned thing wrong I had right of way and was tboned but you all are blaming me eventhough the police said i wasnt at fault, eyewitness report that she ran the red light, ambulance chaser ran up to ME to sue her but i caused the accident right?! That makes sense!

Im not a bad driver idc what you all say i have a 5.0 driver rating on both apps.Im also an excellent defensive driver.

When im able to get my items from my wrecked car lll upload the dashcam and youll still say i wasnt tboned and im the blame with my greenlight in full view lmao

If you were pulling out of a private drive way you absolutely did NOT have the right of way and are required to yield to any oncoming traffic. Doesn't matter what direction you were heading. A Private driveway must always yield to the traffic on the public street..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic