Does your shower routine differ between weekend and weekday?

Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

During the week, I tend to take quick showers and get myself clean. On the weekend, I linger and just let the hot water relax me.
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yes, but the reverse. I work on weekends so just take a quick shower in the morning. M-W, I take a long soaking bath followed by a deep clean and moisturize shower. I love Mondays!
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Since I only wash my hair twice a week mine differ on Wednesday and Sunday when I wash my hair. All other days I put a shower cap on and have a quick shower. But on Wednesdays and Sunday it is a full out routine.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It depends on if I have to work. I spend less time in the shower if I have to work so I can chill before work.
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I take a quick shower every other day though essentially, I'm just not washing my hair on those days but doing everything else.

My hair gets washed on the next day after this.
just an old coot 😉🌵
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don't bother myself with the shower habits of others. As long as they wash their hands after using the restroom and don't stink when they walk past me I don't give a f**k if they shower 3 times a week or three times a day. It's none of my F***ing business.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don't find showers relaxing. To me they are a hygiene task to be completed, like brushing your teeth. So I get in, do what needs to be done, get out.
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

My shower routine depends on how long the baby will be asleep for or if someone else is caring for him, lol.
If he’s napping and Dad isn’t home to grab him, I take a quick shower - with the monitor open on my phone. If he’s asleep for the night or Dad is home, my showers are longer and more relaxing; and I’ll wash my hair if it’s a wash day.
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I say baby, but he’s a whole toddler now LOL
And on the move.
Heyteacher
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

They never stop being our babies :)
SoFloMom wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:46 pm I say baby, but he’s a whole toddler now LOL
And on the move.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic