Am I missing anything?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My dd wants basically a dance for her birthday. Dress up and show up and casually dance kind of like a school dance. We have a place rented and we're buying snacks and decorations. She's coming up with a play list and there's a speaker there her phone is already connected to (it's the dance studio she practically lives at). Am I missing anything? It seems too easy. She will be turning 14 and it doesn't need to be elaborate. She's inviting about 20 friends between the ages of 11 and 17.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I would say there are some things you could add for fun, like a little Photo Booth area with props or another dance activity, but otherwise sounds like you have what you need.
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Birthday cake? Dance competition ( for fun)? Dance partner rotation where the music is played, then stopoed and partners are rotated ( doesn't have to be opposite genders) ...
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Disco ball!
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Anonymous 1

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:53 pm Disco ball!
There's actually a speaker there that has one built in!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:06 pm I would say there are some things you could add for fun, like a little Photo Booth area with props or another dance activity, but otherwise sounds like you have what you need.
I thought about a photo booth area. They basically all have phones so that should be easy enough.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

cgd5112 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:18 pm Birthday cake? Dance competition ( for fun)? Dance partner rotation where the music is played, then stopoed and partners are rotated ( doesn't have to be opposite genders) ...
We will do cupcakes. A dance competition is a great idea!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic