The price of take out is insane

mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:55 am
mommy_jules wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:54 am
Slimshandy wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:31 am
What are these “needlessly” words you are choosing to use….lol ?

We’re desperate for conversation on this site… anything to talk about is a good start. It’s very much a need…
Bacon being Bacon turned a post that would have gotten maybe 10 posts into a post with 30+ posts. And now that you engaged her, it’ll be more. People love to hate/bitch at someone, and she provides that.
How long do you think that’s going to work for?

She’s been doing this since the beginning, and since the beginning membership has gone down…

That’s definitely not her fault, but maybe we should take note of which methods aren’t working as well
She’s been this way since back when the Answers section on CafeMom was still active. It’s insane to even suggest she’s the problem. Drama and bitchiness was what made that site engaging. Sure, it’s not everyone’s cup of tea, but that doesn’t change the fact that the drama and fighting engaged more people and is what made it exciting. Posts and people on this site aren’t engaging or controversial. I see people trying, but polarizing personalities are the ones that generate these 100+ posts. The one named person like that on here now is Bacon. The others that were here were stalked and doxxed by anonymous (Redbottoms) or got tired of being ganged up on (Libby).
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:12 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:18 am

Bacon being Bacon turned a post that would have gotten maybe 10 posts into a post with 30+ posts. And now that you engaged her, it’ll be more. People love to hate/bitch at someone, and she provides that.
I know I for one have decided not to post so many times because she can turn absolutely any innocent post into an attack. So I don't believe she increases engagement on here at all.
I agree. Once I see her in a post I skip that one.
Except this one.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:35 pm BTW a reverse image search shows this is a shrimp salad made by a food truck called Bad CHX in Houston and the cost is actually around $12.....so f**k off troll
This is so you!
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:34 am
Baconqueen13 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:35 pm BTW a reverse image search shows this is a shrimp salad made by a food truck called Bad CHX in Houston and the cost is actually around $12.....so f**k off troll
This is so you!
I do have a tendency to research and fact check sources in order to make educated responses. Thanks for noticing.
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:59 am

She’s been doing this since the beginning, and since the beginning membership has gone down…

That’s definitely not her fault, but maybe we should take note of which methods aren’t working as well
Well easily debunked political click bait from tabloid pages certainly doesn't work.
Check the page views boyyyyee!

( read that in a “Vanilla Ice during his rock stage” voice)
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:46 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:59 am

Well easily debunked political click bait from tabloid pages certainly doesn't work.
Check the page views boyyyyee!

( read that in a “Vanilla Ice during his rock stage” voice)
Only on the thread regarding migrants......pretty sure when someone outwardly shows their racist biases ( not saying it was you but someone showed their ass on that post) that's part of that whole "drama and bitchiness" thing that Jules was mentioning. Of course that's one post out of....how many did you spam before you got that kind of response?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

mommy_jules wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:20 am

She’s been this way since back when the Answers section on CafeMom was still active. It’s insane to even suggest she’s the problem. Drama and bitchiness was what made that site engaging. Sure, it’s not everyone’s cup of tea, but that doesn’t change the fact that the drama and fighting engaged more people and is what made it exciting. Posts and people on this site aren’t engaging or controversial. I see people trying, but polarizing personalities are the ones that generate these 100+ posts. The one named person like that on here now is Bacon. The others that were here were stalked and doxxed by anonymous (Redbottoms) or got tired of being ganged up on (Libby).
It reminds me a little bit of when Britney shaved her head, and now when Britney is becoming more and more unhinged after being freed. I can't help but think we have some responsibility here. This person is clearly mentally unhinged and deeply, deeply troubled, and we all keep feeding her attention. It's really sad, she probably needs legit help, not a dramatic and bitchy site to project her abuse.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:02 pm

It reminds me a little bit of when Britney shaved her head, and now when Britney is becoming more and more unhinged after being freed. I can't help but think we have some responsibility here. This person is clearly mentally unhinged and deeply, deeply troubled, and we all keep feeding her attention. It's really sad, she probably needs legit help, not a dramatic and bitchy site to project her abuse.
Attachments
dying-laughing-hilokal.jpeg
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mental illness isn’t a joke, and using as an insult against someone is much more telling of your character than hers.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

mommy_jules wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:19 pm

Mental illness isn’t a joke, and using as an insult against someone is much more telling of your character than hers.
I am NOT joking. Not at all.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic