So who is cooking already…. Whatcha got going…

SlimShady
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I’ve got the Turkey brining, the cornbread made so it can dry out a bit to make the cornbread stuffing, and the cider coming together…

Have you started anything yet?
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

We're doing family and friends Thanksgiving tonight but with an untraditional menu. It's sushi night! Need to run out and pick up some nori and fresh seafood but don't need to start prep until later today. I'm enlisting the help of my kids for assembly, lol.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We are traveling 2 hrs south to the in-laws today, so I made baked goods that can travel…I made sourdough bread, a pecan pie, and a double chocolate espresso muffin loaf/bread.
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Other than doing the pumpkin pies tonight, everything else will be done in the morning before people start coming.
just an old coot 😉🌵
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yesterday I made the pumpkin pies and some churro bars, but before I started that I stripped my fridge and stuck what was in it in some ice chests on the porch. Kinda redneck but it works and is mostly condiments cause my family loves condiments lol

Today I am cooking the turkey, Mac n cheese, peeling the potatoes to cook tomorrow, prepping the sweet potatoes and so forth. I am planning to only cook the breads tomorrow since I prefer those fresh out of the oven.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Except for the pumpkin pies, I’m done. Oldest’s household is hosting. The girls are excited to be doing this for the first time in their home. I put together the potato casserole yesterday and will be taking care of the pumpkin pies tonight.
Catdaughter20
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Nothing, doing everything at 3:00 tomorrow.
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We had big plans but I came down with a bad cold. We may order in!
PrincessLaLa
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

We have our turkey brining, but nothing cooking yet. I have a big batch of groceries to be delivered soon but we won't start cooking until Thursday morning.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

We are having steak, mashed potatoes, corn, green beans, deviled eggs, rolls, and a couple of desserts that don’t require prep except to get out of the freezer. There’s nothing to pre-prepare.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic