Biden’s Support for Israel Now Comes With Words of Caution

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:49 am I’m dying to hear ALL these “other options” Israel has!! We should let them know about all these better options they never thought of! How on earth didn’t they think of all those options?? And coming from people who don’t have the intelligence information Israel or the U.S do, or haven’t dealt with terrorist groups themselves, or they’re not fighting for their very existence, I’m sure those options are way better than what Israel has done.
Out of curiosity …..Is there no other option than bombing Gaza until nothing there is nothing left?
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:29 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:43 am It probably has, but not at the extent Hamas claims. Israel isn’t doing it for revenge, she’s doing it because it needs to be done, Israel is fighting for her existence and for the protection of every Jew in the world. So proportionality doesn’t apply.
But Hamas has already been caught inflating casualty numbers during the hospital incident. First they said 500, at some point suggested 900 and what do you know? The hospital itself wasn’t hit, it was a parking lot, it wasn’t an Israeli air strike, it was a PIJ homemade rocket and hundreds of people didn’t die, maybe just about 20.
And so curious how the death toll rises by a thousand each day. Even within the same day! And goes up and down! 5,000 then 6,000 then 7000, then back to 6,000, now 8000. I predict tomorrow it’ll be 9000. Maybe they’ll get ambitions and call an even number and go for 10000.
Even Biden claimed he had no trust in those numbers. And what did Hamas do next? Publish a list of “names” of about 6,000 victims 🙄

https://kion546.com/news/2023/10/28/pa ... %20killed.

Let’s not forget that Hamas is a terrorist dictatorship. Every time you read “palestinian officials”, it’s Hamas. Each time the information comes from the “ministry of…”, it’s Hamas. And they’re liars and masters at PR. Here’s how low they go.

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]

So they’re not above throwing dramatic numbers out of their asses and making up a list of names. Take everything that comes from them with a huge mountain of salt. I mean, second video… even the grieving mother is no Meryl Streep. And the third… a victim of an “Israeli airstrike”? He looks pretty unharmed and clean for someone who has been bombed in a place that supposedly has no water… and aren’t they’re supposed to not have electricity and internet? How were these videos taken and distributed then?
Besides, they have shot people trying to evacuate, they’re also blaming Israel for those deaths.

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]

Ultimately, every single death is on their hands. Every.Single.One
SouthernIslander wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:54 am

I know, the death toll has surpassed an “eye for an eye” for the Hamas attack and I really want to learn more about the accusations of apartheid over the years because no country is perfect. I would strongly disagree with restricting agree humanitarian aid to Gaza.

All of this bothers me and I am all for a diplomatic solution but Hamas isn’t budging. We are coming up on a month and they still haven’t freed those hostages, so I just don’t know what choice choice they have.

For the sake of actually discussing solutions instead of blame, what did your military friends suggest Israel do?
I’m not passing judgement on Israel’s exact numbers or getting revenge for the attack (even if that was their intent). But I think it’s reasonable to say that Palestine has had more casualties then the Hamas attack, even if it’s Hamas’ fault for putting their people in this position because they should have freed those hostages weeks ago.
Just so you have further context, two out of those three Instagram posts are debunked conspiracy theories about Palestinian faked deaths: one is a photo from a child in a Halloween costume from last year (not something posted by anyone in Gaza) and the other features two different people.

Not that I take Hamas at their word about an accurate death toll, but I don’t think inventing stories about Palestinian crisis actors in order to obfuscate whether they’re actually suffering is at all helpful.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oh yes, of course there have been more casualties. That was Hamas goal all along.
I just say take all these thousands and thousands increasing every day with a mountain of salt because chances are, it’s probably less than half of that.
And I wonder about this obsession with “proportionality”. A defense shouldn’t necessarily be proportionate to the attack. If someone wants to rape a woman at knife point and she has a gun and shoots the guy (in the nuts first, I hope) do we tell her that it wasn’t “proportionate”? No. When you’re attacked defend yourself with all you’ve got.
As you say, it’s sad that lives are lost. But Israel is choice-less and I wish the world could acknowledge that and back off from their usual bitching. After all, Israel isn’t fighting just for themselves. Hamas’ ultimate goal is to radicalize the world and establish a radical Islamist regime. We’re seeing now how far advanced that infiltration and radicalization is- Israel and Jews worldwide have been warning of this for ages. We saw the rise of leftist antisemitism, especially amongst the young, but the world dismissed it. It’s frightening that it’s right here and people are still discussing freedom of speech and right to an opinion. If the world is going to try and fight that with talking and a couple of slaps, we’re all doomed.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That’s not the goal. Israel doesn’t want to destroy Gaza and it’s not doing that. That’s why people were evacuated south, where Hamas’ presence isn’t that strong. They want to destroy Hamas, not Gaza. So once Hamas is destroyed and the hostages returned, Israel won’t continue to destroy.
Is there another option? Well, fact is only Israel and the U.S know that. We don’t have the information they have, we don’t have the military know how to determine options, we don’t have the intelligence gathering they have, we don’t have the experience they have in dealing with terrorists. So really, none of us should start throwing suggestions because they come from our emotions, not from really having the ability to come up with a better option. I know that the IDF is a moral military, not the monsters Hamas and the PA make them out to be to gain the world’s sympathy. Netanyahu may have his faults, but he’s also not a modern Hitler, craving power and war. Neither is Biden. Israel didn’t want this war. Netanyahu didn’t war this war. Biden didn’t want this war. They were pushed into it. So I trust that if this the course of action they’re taking it’s because it’s the best, even if it comes with terrible consequences.
SouthernIslander wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:54 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:49 am I’m dying to hear ALL these “other options” Israel has!! We should let them know about all these better options they never thought of! How on earth didn’t they think of all those options?? And coming from people who don’t have the intelligence information Israel or the U.S do, or haven’t dealt with terrorist groups themselves, or they’re not fighting for their very existence, I’m sure those options are way better than what Israel has done.
Out of curiosity …..Is there no other option than bombing Gaza until nothing there is nothing left?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yeah, well I don’t know who this Matt Binder is, but a quick search shows he’s a far leftist with conspiracy theory obsession. I hardly call that “disproving” these images. So he says, we say. And in fact none of those images have been removed. So he’s already lying about that.
So seeing what far leftists are doing right now, many if not most, siding with Hamas, I’ll stick with the people I know are trying to spread the truth 🤷‍♀️
Francee89 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:05 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:43 am It probably has, but not at the extent Hamas claims. Israel isn’t doing it for revenge, she’s doing it because it needs to be done, Israel is fighting for her existence and for the protection of every Jew in the world. So proportionality doesn’t apply.
But Hamas has already been caught inflating casualty numbers during the hospital incident. First they said 500, at some point suggested 900 and what do you know? The hospital itself wasn’t hit, it was a parking lot, it wasn’t an Israeli air strike, it was a PIJ homemade rocket and hundreds of people didn’t die, maybe just about 20.
And so curious how the death toll rises by a thousand each day. Even within the same day! And goes up and down! 5,000 then 6,000 then 7000, then back to 6,000, now 8000. I predict tomorrow it’ll be 9000. Maybe they’ll get ambitions and call an even number and go for 10000.
Even Biden claimed he had no trust in those numbers. And what did Hamas do next? Publish a list of “names” of about 6,000 victims 🙄

https://kion546.com/news/2023/10/28/pa ... %20killed.

Let’s not forget that Hamas is a terrorist dictatorship. Every time you read “palestinian officials”, it’s Hamas. Each time the information comes from the “ministry of…”, it’s Hamas. And they’re liars and masters at PR. Here’s how low they go.

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]

So they’re not above throwing dramatic numbers out of their asses and making up a list of names. Take everything that comes from them with a huge mountain of salt. I mean, second video… even the grieving mother is no Meryl Streep. And the third… a victim of an “Israeli airstrike”? He looks pretty unharmed and clean for someone who has been bombed in a place that supposedly has no water… and aren’t they’re supposed to not have electricity and internet? How were these videos taken and distributed then?
Besides, they have shot people trying to evacuate, they’re also blaming Israel for those deaths.

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]

Ultimately, every single death is on their hands. Every.Single.One

I’m not passing judgement on Israel’s exact numbers or getting revenge for the attack (even if that was their intent). But I think it’s reasonable to say that Palestine has had more casualties then the Hamas attack, even if it’s Hamas’ fault for putting their people in this position because they should have freed those hostages weeks ago.
Just so you have further context, two out of those three Instagram posts are debunked conspiracy theories about Palestinian faked deaths: one is a photo from a child in a Halloween costume from last year (not something posted by anyone in Gaza) and the other features two different people.

Not that I take Hamas at their word about an accurate death toll, but I don’t think inventing stories and about Palestinian crisis actors in order to obfuscate whether they’re actually suffering is at all helpful.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I am so sick to my stomach over the lies and bullshit coming from some. If this is about destroying Hamas and retrieving the hostages, they would be doing a ground offensive. This aerial bombing mission is plain murder and it's not justified.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:24 pm Yeah, well I don’t know who this Matt Binder is, but a quick search shows he’s a far leftist with conspiracy theory obsession. I hardly call that “disproving” these images. So he says, we say. And in fact none of those images have been removed. So he’s already lying about that.
So seeing what far leftists are doing right now, many if not most, siding with Hamas, I’ll stick with the people I know are trying to spread the truth 🤷‍♀️

Not that I take Hamas at their word about an accurate death toll, but I don’t think inventing stories and about Palestinian crisis actors in order to obfuscate whether they’re actually suffering is at all helpful.
You don’t need to take Matt Binder’s word for it. The photo of someone in a sheet with a cell phone is a child in a Halloween costume, and sharing it with the claim it was some kind of Palestinian crisis actor is absolutely a lie. It is from 2022: you can look at the date here yourself.

That post was deleted from the Israel Twitter account. It is nowhere to be found: https://twitter.com/Israel. Where’s the lie there?

The video of the boy in the hospital is from TikTok in August, which you can verify yourself by looking at the date it was posted: He, in fact, lose his leg:
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:19 pm That’s not the goal. Israel doesn’t want to destroy Gaza and it’s not doing that. That’s why people were evacuated south, where Hamas’ presence isn’t that strong. They want to destroy Hamas, not Gaza. So once Hamas is destroyed and the hostages returned, Israel won’t continue to destroy.
Is there another option? Well, fact is only Israel and the U.S know that. We don’t have the information they have, we don’t have the military know how to determine options, we don’t have the intelligence gathering they have, we don’t have the experience they have in dealing with terrorists. So really, none of us should start throwing suggestions because they come from our emotions, not from really having the ability to come up with a better option. I know that the IDF is a moral military, not the monsters Hamas and the PA make them out to be to gain the world’s sympathy. Netanyahu may have his faults, but he’s also not a modern Hitler, craving power and war. Neither is Biden. Israel didn’t want this war. Netanyahu didn’t war this war. Biden didn’t want this war. They were pushed into it. So I trust that if this the course of action they’re taking it’s because it’s the best, even if it comes with terrible consequences.
SouthernIslander wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:54 am

I’m not saying that is the goal, I am asking if that is the only option.

I support America sending financial support to Israel and I understand there is a lot that Biden can’t say but I don’t think it’s unreasonable for Americans to discuss or question possible solutions.

I wish we did have blind trust when it comes to our government but we are kinda riding on a ship with no captain right now.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Francee89 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:05 pm Just so you have further context, two out of those three Instagram posts are debunked conspiracy theories about Palestinian faked deaths: one is a photo from a child in a Halloween costume from last year (not something posted by anyone in Gaza) and the other features two different people.

Thank you for clearing that up and I hate social media for doing stuff like this.

I know people in Gaza are suffering and agree that rumors don’t help. It just makes it harder to wrap my brain around this but I’m getting there.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Francee89 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:58 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:24 pm Yeah, well I don’t know who this Matt Binder is, but a quick search shows he’s a far leftist with conspiracy theory obsession. I hardly call that “disproving” these images. So he says, we say. And in fact none of those images have been removed. So he’s already lying about that.

You don’t need to take Matt Binder’s word for it. The photo of someone in a sheet with a cell phone is a child in a Halloween costume, and sharing it with the claim it was some kind of Palestinian crisis actor is absolutely a lie. It is from 2022: you can look at the date here yourself.

That post was deleted from the Israel Twitter account. It is nowhere to be found: https://twitter.com/Israel. Where’s the lie there?

The video of the boy in the hospital is from TikTok in August, which you can verify yourself by looking at the date it was posted: He, in fact, lose his leg:
Is that Israeli’s official government page?
Locked Previous topicNext topic