The Girl in the Attic

admin
The Law
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

When my mother was a little girl, she lived in Wroclaw, Poland (where she was born and raised), and her parents bought a new house there. Pretty typical stuff, except that my mom was always gone to the attic to play with a little girl there, who she seemed to have seen. This attic locked from the outside, but her parents never messed with it.

Well, one day, my mom got locked in the attic randomly, and my grandparents were looking for her relentlessly. Needless to say, they figured it out, but they never did find out how she got locked up there.

They asked her why she was in the attic anyway, and she told them to play with the little girl. They originally shrugged it off as nothing, but after looking into the house history, they discovered a little girl got locked in that attic and died.

They moved shortly after. Creepy eh?
"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."
Jeda1429
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

That is super creepy
Reedusstalker

Unread post

Wow! That is awesome! Do they know what year the little girl died?
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That's creepy for sure.

My aunt tells this story, my grandmother always said she was lying (she's severely mentally handicapped and tends to lie a lot) but my dad collaborated the story somewhat. In their first house, there was an unfinished basement. My aunt hated it down there because of "the deformed man." My grandparents brushed it off, but my dad said there were a couple of times when he was a teenager that he heard a noise while he was down there, swears he saw something with a deformed face. It should be said my dad doesn't lie. He's crappy at it for one, but he also just doesn't believe in much when it comes to that kind of thing so he would have no reason too.
Seashell77
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I enjoyed hearing this story. It's creepy how the girl was locked in there and died because of that. Thank goodness your grandmother didn't have the same fate when she was locked in there randomly. That's very interesting how your family came to find out the history of the house. Thanks for sharing this story with us!
Seashell77
Countess
Countess

Unread post

CotterpinDoozer wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 4:54 pm That's creepy for sure.

My aunt tells this story, my grandmother always said she was lying (she's severely mentally handicapped and tends to lie a lot) but my dad collaborated the story somewhat. In their first house, there was an unfinished basement. My aunt hated it down there because of "the deformed man." My grandparents brushed it off, but my dad said there were a couple of times when he was a teenager that he heard a noise while he was down there, swears he saw something with a deformed face. It should be said my dad doesn't lie. He's crappy at it for one, but he also just doesn't believe in much when it comes to that kind of thing so he would have no reason too.
That's a really creepy story too. That basement sure was sure haunted.
Seashell77
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 7:03 am Wow! That is awesome! Do they know what year the little girl died?
That would be interesting to know too.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

admin wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 10:07 pm When my mother was a little girl, she lived in Wroclaw, Poland (where she was born and raised), and her parents bought a new house there. Pretty typical stuff, except that my mom was always gone to the attic to play with a little girl there, who she seemed to have seen. This attic locked from the outside, but her parents never messed with it.

Well, one day, my mom got locked in the attic randomly, and my grandparents were looking for her relentlessly. Needless to say, they figured it out, but they never did find out how she got locked up there.

They asked her why she was in the attic anyway, and she told them to play with the little girl. They originally shrugged it off as nothing, but after looking into the house history, they discovered a little girl got locked in that attic and died.

They moved shortly after. Creepy eh?
More than creepy.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That's beyond creepy.
i want candy!
CreamTop
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Good lord. How on earth did she get locked and LEFT up there? Surely they would hear her stomping around!
i rise.....
Locked Previous topicNext topic