Anonymous 1

Unread post

4D983C2F-112F-4C01-B866-6C10F1B79241.png
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Sorry it's so small. Ugh.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Nope no way not happening on so many levels.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:24 pm Nope no way not happening on so many levels.
Right? Invite people to your wedding but have them sit in a separate room and they "may" get a glimpse of you lol. The nerve.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Probably…sanitizing my hands, wearing a mask, and no hugs does not seem like a big ask to me.
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

They'd be better suited for virtual/zoom wedding celebration.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No, I don’t think so. It doesn’t sound like a lot of fun.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No. I’m not a fan of the “select guests will be allowed” business. Why not just invite the select guests then and cut out the elitism? I’m not going if I can’t see the wedding couple. Idk what year this is happening. If it’s 2020 have a virtual wedding. If it’s 2022 get vaccinated, ask your guests to vaccinate or wear a mask. Unless someone close to her is immunosuppressed or she is this sounds a bit much.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

It depends on who from my friend group is going.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

mommy_jules wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:32 pm Probably…sanitizing my hands, wearing a mask, and no hugs does not seem like a big ask to me.
How about the 3 negative covid tests per guest and being kept in a separate room from the bride, groom, wedding party, their families, and select guests who are special enough to be allowed in? Because you know only certain people can carry illnesses apparently.
Locked Previous topicNext topic