Have you ever seen children look like this?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

County singer Jesse James Decker posted a pic on instagram of her kids on vacation on a beach in their swim suits. Comments immediately started with how odd they look. It was mean but I have to agree this pic is just so odd. Link from People magazine to see the pic. I don't know how to just add the pic on here. Sorry.

https://people.com/parents/jessie-james ... FINJp5a-ZA
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It’s not common to see children with abs like that, so I understand people being a bit bewildered. With that being said, I think it’s a good idea to keep comments about other people’s bodies to yourself.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I mean the one girl screams “I’m smiling because I know my moms gonna kill me if I don’t.” My son hated picture day and he had a smile like that one year. Like the photographer had threatened to kill him if he didn’t smile. But otherwise I’m not seeing what’s strange. What am I missing?
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:47 pm I mean the one girl screams “I’m smiling because I know my moms gonna kill me if I don’t.” My son hated picture day and he had a smile like that one year. Like the photographer had threatened to kill him if he didn’t smile. But otherwise I’m not seeing what’s strange. What am I missing?
They have washboards for stomachs.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

mommy_jules wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:49 pm
Pjmm wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:47 pm I mean the one girl screams “I’m smiling because I know my moms gonna kill me if I don’t.” My son hated picture day and he had a smile like that one year. Like the photographer had threatened to kill him if he didn’t smile. But otherwise I’m not seeing what’s strange. What am I missing?
All I saw was the picture of them with clothes on. No I haven’t seen kids with washboard stomachs but it’s not my business if the kids work out and lift weight. If their doctor is fine with it I am too.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

Yes I have…

The kids I’ve seen with abs like that were super athletic, but it can happen with enough exercise.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Are her children very athletic. Some kids are in dance, gymnastics or other sports.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Its unusual but not something I'd comment on.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:57 pm
mommy_jules wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:49 pm
All I saw was the picture of them with clothes on. No I haven’t seen kids with washboard stomachs but it’s not my business if the kids work out and lift weight. If their doctor is fine with it I am too.
There’s a a photo a little further down in the article that is the one in question.
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The smiles seem forced. But that could be age.
Locked Previous topicNext topic