Have you ever seen children look like this?

Anonymous 3

Unread post

I don't know. Looks gross. The only kid I saw that looked like that was one who supposedly had an abnormally high muscle mass or something and it seemed to "fit". Those do look "off".

This was the kid, I believe:

Anonymous 4

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:41 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:14 pm
Pjmm wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:58 pm

I see it now. Yeah it’s not something I typically see in children but I wouldn’t comment on it either. I thought it was photoshopped to be honest. But they look healthy so it’s good enough for me.
Yeah they don't like malnourished to me or anything. Just extremely muscular for a 4, 7 & 8 year old. Like they are exercising them to the extreme or something. Many kids are thin as rail but you don't see every stomach muscle. It's odd.
Thin doesn’t mean muscle build. If you look at the other photos, they only have abs like that when they flex. My second son and first daughter both were very athletic from a young age and had abs when flexing their stomachs when they were that age. They weren’t on some forced exercise routine, they were just very active kids with healthy diets.
Gymnasts can be muscular but the legs would also be muscular. They look weird because they are so short but kind of have older faces. I do thinks there’s a bit of photoshopped due to the shading in another picture and it’s just stomach muscles, no other muscles
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I personally think its a little photoshopped. I watched some vids she posted from the vacation and the abs are not that defined even when the kids are clearly using and flexing those muscles.
Deleted User 2088

Unread post

It concerns me because you can have all the muscle in the world but you won't be able to see it unless your body fat percentage is low enough. That's why they say abs are made in the kitchen. Children are supposed to have a slightly higher body fat percentage that adults, or even teenagers. The extra body fat not only protects against disease, it helps the brain develop properly. So, I do find it concerning.

That said, my kids were underweight for a while. I was shocked when the pedi told us it may be a problem because they were also very healthy, active, and muscular. But they outgrew it.

Do you all remember that other little kid that was a body builder? Let's just say he isn't a body builder any more.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It probably looks odd because the majority of the US is obese. Most of these people are more used to seeing honey boo boo. It makes sense given who their father is that the family probably has a solid focus on physical fitness.

I say good for them, they they're starting this early in life when it's easier to form healthy habits.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:57 am It probably looks odd because the majority of the US is obese. Most of these people are more used to seeing honey boo boo. It makes sense given who their father is that the family probably has a solid focus on physical fitness.

I say good for them, they they're starting this early in life when it's easier to form healthy habits.
Fat and obese Americans are "these people" lol
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:02 am I personally think its a little photoshopped. I watched some vids she posted from the vacation and the abs are not that defined even when the kids are clearly using and flexing those muscles.
I hope it’s photoshopped, it’s actually not the musculature that looks really odd to me but that both children’s torsos look terribly sun damaged.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

AZOldCoot wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:26 pm
Quorra2.0 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:11 pm
AZOldCoot wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:08 pm Why did she....whomever she is... post their pics if she didn't want commentary?

I don't care for the picture, honestly, but I find it sad that she's so hurt by the negative comments she's received.
I only know who she is because of DWTS, BUT I kinda agree with your first paragraph. She has decided on a career and life path that puts her in a spotlight, her children did not. These are photos SHE posted or authorized to be posted of her children on a very public and accessible platform, it’s not like these were candid paparazzi shots. She’s also an adult who knows not everyone is nice on social media and is going to be more critical of what she posts because of her celebrity status.

Now, I don’t think people should body shame others. Not saying those who said things about the kids were morally right. But she bares some of the blame here as there’d be no comments if she hadn’t posted those pictures. It’s her job to protect her children.
See, I don't watch DWTS or any show like that.

Body shaming is 100% wrong. People can be cruel to begin with but on social media, they're downright vicious...many of them.

I hope she's learned this and to not post pics of her babies online anymore.
It’s not everyone’s cup of tea but the cooking competitions, dancing with the stars, masked singer are the closest I get to reality tv, lol. Not sure they are really reality tv though.

I hope so too but probably not. Very few celebrities really have tried to allow their children to grow up out of the spotlight.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Jesse posts her kids all the time on social media and she has made them part of her brand. She should grow a thicker skin or take her kids off social media. She could have responded to comments with a simple "genetics" or "exercise" but chose to respond with a massive boo-hoo. Grow up.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It does look odd. I don't think I've ever seen kids' stomachs looking like that in real life. The pics in a way almost look fake, I don't know exactly how.

But if the kids are that way because of extreme fitness, and they see a doctor regularly who is monitoring their progress, then that's all that matters and what other people think shouldn't matter to the parents.
Locked Previous topicNext topic