Have you ever seen children look like this?

Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

mommy_jules wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:34 pm
Pjmm wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:57 pm
mommy_jules wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:49 pm

They have washboards for stomachs.
All I saw was the picture of them with clothes on. No I haven’t seen kids with washboard stomachs but it’s not my business if the kids work out and lift weight. If their doctor is fine with it I am too.
There’s a a photo a little further down in the article that is the one in question.
I see it now. Yeah it’s not something I typically see in children but I wouldn’t comment on it either. I thought it was photoshopped to be honest. But they look healthy so it’s good enough for me.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I'm not in the habit of judging kids for their looks. Perhaps ask yourself why you think this is of note and why it is any of your F***ing business in the first place.
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

Why did she....whomever she is... post their pics if she didn't want commentary?

I don't care for the picture, honestly, but I find it sad that she's so hurt by the negative comments she's received.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:02 pm I'm not in the habit of judging kids for their looks. Perhaps ask yourself why you think this is of note and why it is any of your F***ing business in the first place.
Sigh. Again. I am posting to stir up conversation. I made a post. That is what this website is for. You add NOTHING to any post but bitterness and hatred. Why are you even on here? You hate everything about this site apparently.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:58 pm
Pjmm wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:57 pm

All I saw was the picture of them with clothes on. No I haven’t seen kids with washboard stomachs but it’s not my business if the kids work out and lift weight. If their doctor is fine with it I am too.
There’s a a photo a little further down in the article that is the one in question.
I see it now. Yeah it’s not something I typically see in children but I wouldn’t comment on it either. I thought it was photoshopped to be honest. But they look healthy so it’s good enough for me.
Yeah they don't like malnourished to me or anything. Just extremely muscular for a 4, 7 & 8 year old. Like they are exercising them to the extreme or something. Many kids are thin as rail but you don't see every stomach muscle. It's odd.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:11 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:02 pm I'm not in the habit of judging kids for their looks. Perhaps ask yourself why you think this is of note and why it is any of your F***ing business in the first place.
Sigh. Again. I am posting to stir up conversation. I made a post. That is what this website is for. You add NOTHING to any post but bitterness and hatred. Why are you even on here? You hate everything about this site apparently.
Not everything. Just the obvious trolls desperately seeking attention
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:14 pm

Yeah they don't like malnourished to me or anything. Just extremely muscular for a 4, 7 & 8 year old. Like they are exercising them to the extreme or something. Many kids are thin as rail but you don't see every stomach muscle. It's odd.
Yds is thin but his stomach doesn’t look like that. So idk. Some others said really athletic children can develop that way. I’ve just not seen it.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:14 pm

Thin doesn’t mean muscle build. If you look at the other photos, they only have abs like that when they flex. My second son and first daughter both were very athletic from a young age and had abs when flexing their stomachs when they were that age. They weren’t on some forced exercise routine, they were just very active kids with healthy diets.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

AZOldCoot wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:08 pm Why did she....whomever she is... post their pics if she didn't want commentary?

I don't care for the picture, honestly, but I find it sad that she's so hurt by the negative comments she's received.
I only know who she is because of DWTS, BUT I kinda agree with your first paragraph. She has decided on a career and life path that puts her in a spotlight, her children did not. These are photos SHE posted or authorized to be posted of her children on a very public and accessible platform, it’s not like these were candid paparazzi shots. She’s also an adult who knows not everyone is nice on social media and is going to be more critical of what she posts because of her celebrity status.

Now, I don’t think people should body shame others. Not saying those who said things about the kids were morally right. But she bares some of the blame here as there’d be no comments if she hadn’t posted those pictures. It’s her job to protect her children.
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

Quorra2.0 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:11 pm
AZOldCoot wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:08 pm Why did she....whomever she is... post their pics if she didn't want commentary?

I only know who she is because of DWTS, BUT I kinda agree with your first paragraph. She has decided on a career and life path that puts her in a spotlight, her children did not. These are photos SHE posted or authorized to be posted of her children on a very public and accessible platform, it’s not like these were candid paparazzi shots. She’s also an adult who knows not everyone is nice on social media and is going to be more critical of what she posts because of her celebrity status.

Now, I don’t think people should body shame others. Not saying those who said things about the kids were morally right. But she bares some of the blame here as there’d be no comments if she hadn’t posted those pictures. It’s her job to protect her children.
See, I don't watch DWTS or any show like that.

Body shaming is 100% wrong. People can be cruel to begin with but on social media, they're downright vicious...many of them.

I hope she's learned this and to not post pics of her babies online anymore.
Locked Previous topicNext topic