Cute, or unacceptable?

Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:22 am
Quorra2.0 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:24 am
Baconqueen13 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:20 pm

Is your Facebook page public or monetized or is it private and just for friends and family? My bet is private.
Seeing as the youtube page has a subscription button that tells me they are exploiting the child for monetary gain.
One of this recent season’s contestants on DWTS was Charli D’Amelio. In one of the episodes she was talking about how severe her anxiety became. She was focused more on getting professional help and mental health awareness BUT her anxiety developed after she started doing TikTok and escalated as her following escalated. Now call me crazy but the whole time she was talking all I kept thinking was “why didn’t her parents say ok, enough, this is negatively effecting your health instead of, not only, encouraging her to continue but also expanding into reality tv. To me it seems like a pretty big parenting fail.

💰💰💰💸💸💸
I’m sure. And that’s pretty sad, sick, and disgusting. Her mom was on the season as well and I wanted to slap her every time I saw her after she had spoken about the severe anxiety. Which says a lot because I’m not a generally violent person.
Deleted User 2088

Unread post

She's cute. I wouldn't encourage the behavior. I may be remembering the wrong video but there was one similar to this where the babysitter was treating the child the same way and I got the impression that the child learned this behavior from the person she was telling off.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’m gonna go with both.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Cute and unacceptable from any child.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

The child is adorable, it's the adult's behavior that is unacceptable. The little girl sounds like she was probably raised around older adults, or she has what the old people use to call an "old soul".

The problem is that an adult shouldn't manage a personality like that by putting themselves in a child's place and egging it on to get a viral video on social media. I'm not making excuses for the child but if someone had a phone in my face recording in an obvious attempt to get a rise out of me for attention when I am already irritated.......I'd want to take the day off and would not be want to be bothered with anybody either.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Quorra2.0 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:24 am
Baconqueen13 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:20 pm
Pjmm wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:10 pm

I’ve put my kids videos on Facebook although it’s of them playing Not this. Otherwise I’d tell the girl sit down and walk away. Teacher is only encouraging the girl to argue.
Is your Facebook page public or monetized or is it private and just for friends and family? My bet is private.
Seeing as the youtube page has a subscription button that tells me they are exploiting the child for monetary gain.
One of this recent season’s contestants on DWTS was Charli D’Amelio. In one of the episodes she was talking about how severe her anxiety became. She was focused more on getting professional help and mental health awareness BUT her anxiety developed after she started doing TikTok and escalated as her following escalated. Now call me crazy but the whole time she was talking all I kept thinking was “why didn’t her parents say ok, enough, this is negatively effecting your health instead of, not only, encouraging her to continue but also expanding into reality tv. To me it seems like a pretty big parenting fail.
M O N E Y

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/riche ... net-worth/
Locked Previous topicNext topic