If you wear heels...

Anonymous 1

Unread post

What brands have you found the most comfortable?
With the holidays coming up, I have a couple of dressier events to attend and need some new shoes. I'm done with the crap I used to buy at Payless and want to focus on better brands that are also not going to cost too much. :)
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I thought Payless were the best. Their dress shoes might have been cheap but at least they were wide. I’m crying now because ours closed down. Maybe Easy Spirit if they’re still around?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:31 pm I thought Payless were the best. Their dress shoes might have been cheap but at least they were wide. I’m crying now because ours closed down. Maybe Easy Spirit if they’re still around?
Payless closed by me as well. I think every pair of heels I bought there were vinyl so they never really broke in to my feet. I'm thinking I should try something in leather but don't want to spend a fortune on shoes I won't wear too often.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I am always in heels but really do not have a certain brand I wear. I just end up in different stores and find something I like. I guess I am lucky as I have thin feet with very high arches so most fit me without any pain. If you have thin feet Guess has amazing heals that are so comfortable, but they can be expensive if you are not going to be wearing them much unless you get them at the outlet or on sale.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:52 pm
Pjmm wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:31 pm I thought Payless were the best. Their dress shoes might have been cheap but at least they were wide. I’m crying now because ours closed down. Maybe Easy Spirit if they’re still around?
Payless closed by me as well. I think every pair of heels I bought there were vinyl so they never really broke in to my feet. I'm thinking I should try something in leather but don't want to spend a fortune on shoes I won't wear too often.
My feet are wide so dress shoes aren’t easy for me. I’ve got old dress sandals but if I need something idk what I’ll do. Wear long dresses to hide my feet I guess.
Deleted User 2088

Unread post

Orthopedic brands have really come a long way. The best pair of heels I have purchased recently is the Giovanna 2 Pump from Lifestyle. I was surprised at how comfortable they are. I bought them for a special occasion. If I was going to wear them on a regular basis, I would probably get some sole inserts but overall, these are still pretty comfy. And I think they're gorgeous, I got a lot of compliments on them.
Screen Shot 2022-11-18 at 2.24.08 PM.png
Anonymous 1

Unread post

RIZZY_1 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:24 pm Orthopedic brands have really come a long way. The best pair of heels I have purchased recently is the Giovanna 2 Pump from Lifestyle. I was surprised at how comfortable they are. I bought them for a special occasion. If I was going to wear them on a regular basis, I would probably get some sole inserts but overall, these are still pretty comfy. And I think they're gorgeous, I got a lot of compliments on them.

Screen Shot 2022-11-18 at 2.24.08 PM.png
Those are cute and I see on Amazon that they have them in wide widths. Thanks!
CherryTreez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I love Jesdica Simpson heels. And the Vera wang ones. They are my favorite go to heels.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Nine West
Aerosols

Those are probably the most comfortable. I also have a little pair of Marc Fisher kitten heel sandals that are pretty comfortable too.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I never wear heels but I always thought JCPenney had good prices on shoes.
Locked Previous topicNext topic