This crazy lady was mad because I refused to call the police after a car accident

Anonymous 1

Unread post

We were on an accident alert today which means that if no one was drunk/on drugs or injured that you just exchange information and file a police report online. This happens because of high call volumes.

She rear ended me. My truck has no damage but her car was really messed up. I gave her my info and told her I would file a report online. She started hooting and hollering about how the cops had to be called and I was just trying to get out of fixing her car.

I explained the accident alert to her and showed her the information from the police department. She must really be stupid if she thinks that I would fix her car when she was at fault. She was calling the police as I was driving away. I had someone contact me later to ask about it. I explained everything and told them I have it all on dashcam.

I hate people sometimes.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š
Anonymous 3

Unread post

She rear-ended you yet you have it all on DASH cam. Right
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: ↑Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:08 am She rear-ended you yet you have it all on DASH cam. Right
Don't dashcams record front and rear?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: ↑Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:26 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: ↑Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:08 am She rear-ended you yet you have it all on DASH cam. Right
I've only seen dash cams record from the dashboard and only in front of the car. I might be wrong
Anonymous 3

Unread post

It depends on the model
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: ↑Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:58 am
It depends on the model
She didn't specify so 🀷
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Correct. There is a view of the front and the back.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

We are taught from the 1st day of driving to ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS call the police when there's an accident. so....
(she is wrong in thinking you're gonna fix her car that she messed up though)
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

jas wrote: ↑Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:13 am We are taught from the 1st day of driving to ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS call the police when there's an accident. so....
(she is wrong in thinking you're gonna fix her car that she messed up though)
They just changed it here this year to do exactly what Op said. It’s odd.
Locked Previous topicNext topic