Candace Cameron Bure won't make movies with LGBTQ families

Anonymous 3

Unread post

Is that the sister of the religious freak Kirk Cameron?
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:46 pm I admit I don’t know who this person is but I don’t watch Hallmark or cheesy Christmas movies. In fact I’ll watch paint dry before I watch the Hallmark channel. I do agree it’s wrong to call the LGBTQ people evil. But the internet has more trolls than my copy of Grim’s Fairy tales and it’s easy to say crap when no one can knock your teeth out. As for me A Christmas Carol with Patrick Stewart is about as sappy as I get. Or check out Epic rap battles Trump vs Ebeneezer Scrooge if you want a funny two minute retelling lol.
Full House
DJ Tanner
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:41 pm Is that the sister of the religious freak Kirk Cameron?
Yes it is.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

Deleted User 2088

Unread post

She and her brother disgust me. Not so much because of their beliefs but because they are constantly stirring shit up just so they can whine about how oppressed they are and how everyone else is the problem. I just wish they would go away.

Off topic, but regardless of how gross I find her, she's really aging fabulously. Whatever she's doing, it's much better than J Lo who is constantly in the media for looking so good for her age.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:09 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:41 pm Is that the sister of the religious freak Kirk Cameron?
Yes it is.
Wait Candace Cameron Bure and Kirk Cameron are siblings......that explains SOOOO much.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:33 am
Yes it is.
Wait Candace Cameron Burre and Kirk Cameron are siblings......that explains SOOOO much.
Yes ma'am! Now do you see the family resemblance? LOL
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:36 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:33 am

Yes it is.
Wait Candace Cameron Bure and Kirk Cameron are siblings......that explains SOOOO much.
Yes ma'am! Now do you see the family resemblance? LOL
I don't think I cared about either one of them enough to look for one. Both are minor actors that are only really known for the sitcoms they played in as children. I'd say Kirk earned himself more of a reputation in his adult years, though not a good one. Now it makes more sense.
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Meh, she and her brother are both raging zealot homophobes. If she is against it, fine, go to another network. No point making a big flowery announcement of it. Not to mention the fact that both she and her brother seem to love saying stupid shit to get attention and then try to act like they're oppressed because of their faith. Maybe they need to take pause and wonder why nobody F***ing likes them and thinks they're both batshit.
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:35 pm Most of the women who watch those cheesy Christmas movies she makes are straight, white, and middle/upper class women who do not relate to gay and lesbian story lines. Turning the Hallmark channel away from the traditional stories is a mistake. They should just play to their audience. That said her network will fail because what the hell channel is it? A lot of people have ditched cable and just use Netflix etc. Who will even be able to find these movies?? Are they on a streaming service?
There are some streaming services that offer live TV. Hulu, Sling, and Philo just to name a few. I myself have never watched the Hallmark channel. I had spent years listening to her host the Hallmark Christmas music channel on Sirius. Which she of course isn't hosting anymore.

I will admit there are a few cheesy Christmas movies I like to watch on Ion TV. It's a guilty pleasure.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Choosing to create an artificial world of TV shows where LGBTQ people do not exist is hateful. In the real world, LGBTQ people are targeted for violence. To decide your time and talent is best spent fostering the idea that the "ideal" is a world without them is contributing to marginalizing them.
Locked Previous topicNext topic