Candace Cameron Bure won't make movies with LGBTQ families

Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:42 pm Great American Family’s Neal Bledsoe chooses not to work with Burre after her public statements.
fallout from Candace Cameron Bure’s comments about portraying “traditional marriage” on Great America Family continues. Neal Bledsoe has announced he is stepping away from the network in a lengthy statement emphasizing his support for the LGBTQIA+ community.

"I cannot take comfort from, nor will I give refuge to, those who excuse exclusion and promote division in any way, shape, or form. Everyone is entitled to their beliefs, and these are mine: the recent comments made by leadership at Great American Family are hurtful, wrong, and reflect an ideology that prioritizes judgment over love,” he continued. “I was raised as a Christian, and believe in the essential message of love and forgiveness. That said, I could never forgive myself for continuing my relationship with a network that actively chooses to exclude the LGBTQIA+ community."
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/gre ... 54058.html
Good for him.

And like I said before, Candace can do what she wants. I just hope her movies don't portray the sins of divorce or infidelity either otherwise she's going to come across as a big fat hypocrite.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

The people who cry the loudest for tolerance are usually the ones who don't give it. This is a giant example of that exact thing.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:19 pm The people who cry the loudest for tolerance are usually the ones who don't give it. This is a giant example of that exact thing.
So... in this case you think folks should "tolerate" Burres position that gay people are not a part of the "Great American Family" by excluding them from the network movies?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:19 pm The people who cry the loudest for tolerance are usually the ones who don't give it. This is a giant example of that exact thing.
It's okay with you to cancel LGBTQ people?
Locked Previous topicNext topic