What's 1 thing your husband wants really bad but you won't let him have?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Could be anything. A Corvette, a dog, an ugly painting he had before marriage that you refuse to hang up. For me it's a kayak. He really wants one but there are just too many stories around here (beach town) of guys going out in the inlet then turning up dead in the ocean. I'm just paranoid about it.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

Nothing. He does what he wants.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Nothing. Honestly he denies himself things he wants more than I do. I can't think of a time when he really wanted something and I said no. He's not unreasonable financially and I see no other reason to deny him anything.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

We don’t have the kind of relationship where I tell him what he can and can not have. If he has the money for whatever he wants he can get it. He is the same with me..I usually have way more wants than he does. 😬
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Motorcycle. It’s not that I don’t trust him, I don’t trust other drivers.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

A nice new truck that actually fits our family. I want it too we just can't afford it right now.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Nothing that I can think of. If it is a big purchase we will discuss it but there is nothing I have ever side you cannot have. Why would I? What would you do if your DH said you could not have something you wanted?
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

A Dairy cow
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

We've been married over 36 years and there's never been a time I've told him he can't have something he wants. He's my husband and not my child, and my partner in this life we've shared for so long.

He's also beautifully frugal and actually taught ME how to budget when we first got married.

He rarely buys for himself which I wish he'd change but we are on a fixed income so I totally understand why.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Gorilla_Mama wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:41 am Motorcycle. It’s not that I don’t trust him, I don’t trust other drivers.
Thank you for actually answering the question and not pretending a wife never says no to anything. Funny thing my DH has a motorcycle and I didn't mind that, but no to the kayak lol. A motorcycle is much more dangerous and more accidents than a kayak. I make no sense.
Locked Previous topicNext topic