What's 1 thing your husband wants really bad but you won't let him have?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:04 am There were a lot of things (mullet, muscle car, motorcycle, a leather sectional, "Big Johnson" t-shirts <sigh>, a pirate tattoo...).
Great examples! Lets see I would ok the mullet, muscle car and motorcycle. No to the big johnson shirts, leather sectional, and pirate tattoo lol
Anonymous 1

Unread post

jas wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:24 am A WWII airplane. The #1 thing he talks about any time the lottery gets big. lol.
And put it where ? That means he needs a hangar also. I'm going with no on this as well lol.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:54 pm
BobCobbMagob wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:23 pm
carterscutie85 wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:21 pm

Mine either. Now if it was something like painting and we disagreed on the color we would compromise, but I don't tell him what he can wear or what projects he can take on. I would not be about that lifestyle if he tried that with me so why would I do that to him?
Exactly! I would never tell him what to wear and he would never try to tell me what to wear.
My husband's ex wife was like that. That's why she's an ex lol. A few years ago he was talking about a shirt he had that she made him get rid of, it was a wrestler shirt who had the same name as him so I got him a replacement. Like it's just a shirt who cares.
My husband has a tie dye outfit( shirt and pants) that I’m not too crazy about, but he really likes it. I would never tell him to get rid of his clothes because it’s not my style.
I actually both the same outfit in black tie dye for him.. I tease him and say it’s his evening/dressy tie dye.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

A husky. I’m very afraid of large dogs due to past attacks and I’d be the one doing most of the care.
I can’t handle that level of energy to be honest.
i want candy!
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I honestly can’t think of anything. But ultimately he’s not my child and I cannot tell him what he can or can’t have. I can give him my opinion and that’s that. I know that whatever it is, we can reach an agreement.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

BobCobbMagob wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:40 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:28 am
BobCobbMagob wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:06 am

Yeah, you said you say no to what kind of clothes he wants to buy…

That’s just not how a lot of us work.
All clothes? No. An article of clothing I think is hideous? Yeah, I have no problem saying that hat with the fuzzy dear horns is ugly and put it down. Congratulations on loving everything your husband loves I guess.
Does he tell you no if you really like an article of clothing but he doesn’t?
I like to say my husband rescued me from my very brief desire to own a snuggy.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:34 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:28 am

All clothes? No. An article of clothing I think is hideous? Yeah, I have no problem saying that hat with the fuzzy dear horns is ugly and put it down. Congratulations on loving everything your husband loves I guess.
Aww! That’s so sad lol, on this freezing cold morning mine is waiting, warming my chair for me right now lol
Anonymous 9

Unread post

BobCobbMagob wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:30 am

Aww! That’s so sad lol, on this freezing cold morning mine is waiting, warming my chair for me right now lol
I wish I had one right now. What's your outside temp?
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

This was back when I turned 50. I'll revisit in a couple of years when I turn 60!
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:45 am

I wish I had one right now. What's your outside temp?
I think it’s about 28 , all the grass and cars are frosted over so I know it’s too cold for me to leave the house lol
Locked Previous topicNext topic