Asian Massage Parlors

Unread post

I think my husband went to one. I'm so grossed out.

For whatever reason he rarely touches me. (And yes, I'm cute and in shape and I'm not a bad lay.)

Why do men do this? I don't get it.
mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Men who want to get STDs go there.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

What kind of proof do you have he might have done this?

We just had a place back in the early spring get busted for being an asian massage parlour. It was swept under the rug very quickly. They didn't want their little black book exposed. Had to be some juicy names on it.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14

Unread post

mrsmacgiver wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:40 am Men who want to get STDs go there.
Trust me. He won't be touching me again.

Knowing how OCD he is though, you can bet he used a condom.

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:41 am What kind of proof do you have he might have done this?

We just had a place back in the early spring get busted for being an asian massage parlour. It was swept under the rug very quickly. They didn't want their little black book exposed. Had to be some juicy names on it.
I put the location tracker on his phone without his knowledge and I saw where he was parked for an hour. In the meantime, he didn't answer his phone, and he drove another car that's not as identifiable as his is. THEN, when I asked him where he was, he lied. Twice. He made up a big elaborate story too about where he was and who he was having dinner with all while I knew he was in a town 35 miles away.

And then I texted him and said I wasn't buying his story that he drove that car because it's rarely driven and he became defensive.
Jlop0004
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Oh I'd be so pissed! Dump his ass.
LuluJa
Countess
Countess

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:41 am What kind of proof do you have he might have done this?

Do you live in Tulsa? We had one busted early this year too!
LuluJa
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Betrayal. So sorry.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Dude around here when they post their mug shots when they get busted its always some 50 year old Asian woman. they are not good looking or young or super pretty. So yeah I don't quite get it either

Unread post

I do not. But this place has been busted too. I googled it last night and the pic of the hooker who was busted was posted.

The police are going to be getting an anonymous tip in the mail here this week. Not that I'm sure they aren't aware already. But my beef shouldn't be with them anyway. It's my husband who I have issues with.

And what really pisses me off is that I was pretty sure he wasn't pursuing me because he has erectile disfunction. But now I know what's really going on so that throws that explanation out the window. He probably does have that to some extent but not the extent I thought. Bastard.

LuluJa wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:17 am

Do you live in Tulsa? We had one busted early this year too!
Locked Previous topicNext topic