Regent
Regent

Unread post

It was so strange to watch him bite his wife’s finger. It’s was definitely odd
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:30 pm It was so strange to watch him bite his wife’s finger. It’s was definitely odd
But the left will tell you he's perfectly sane and mentally sound. That's the moment that really confirmed my Alzheimer's suspicion. They don't know what's appropriate behavior.

Ma closed a bag of vegetables with a plastic fork and put vanilla creamer in the mashed potatoes in one weekend, and that's when she could no longer try to tell me she was fine. She said she does that sometimes for something different. This very much is the same thing. Inappropriate reactions for the circumstance.

I still hope there's a special roasting pan in hell for Jill and Hunter pushing him on like this. They should be protecting him at this time in his life.

As much as I dislike him and think he's always been a giant racist grifter, I still feel bad when he's actually allowed out and gets that vacant, lost look while he's trying to string together a few words to create a sentence.

That day he was trying to find his way out of that hardware store a couple of weeks ago, and just looked like a mouse stuck in a maze was really awful to watch. How his handlers herd him like a dog is so pathetic.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Deleted User 1760

Unread post

OMG! This is so bad! lol
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

LOL! I remember that. I did look it up bc I remember it was when he was running against Warren. This was from 12/2019. Meh ... It looked like he was just being playful bc his wife was flapping her arms while giving a speech.
Locked Previous topicNext topic