Coincidence? I think not.

Deleted User 1855

Unread post

Deleted User 1855

Unread post

totally F***ing with the snowflakes in here, but you know democrats would have claimed this if Trump had the same breed of dog as Hitler.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

LogLady wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:59 am totally F***ing with the snowflakes in here, but you know democrats would have claimed this if Trump had the same breed of dog as Hitler.
Oh no. I have had German Shepherds my whole life. And my now German Shepherd is named Blitzkrieg Helmut von kirchlengern.
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think the point is Trump DIDN'T have a pet because he was too wrapped up in himself, sociopathic narcissist that he is. And if even Hitler had a dog what does that say about Trump?
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I can't stand Biden but that dog is a gorgeous example of a German Shepherd.
Deleted User 1855

Unread post

wildflowers25 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:13 am I can't stand Biden but that dog is a gorgeous example of a German Shepherd.
Yes, they are beautiful and smart.
Deleted User 1855

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:40 am
LogLady wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:59 am totally F***ing with the snowflakes in here, but you know democrats would have claimed this if Trump had the same breed of dog as Hitler.
Oh no. I have had German Shepherds my whole life. And my now German Shepherd is named Blitzkrieg Helmut von kirchlengern.
They are a much valued working breed. I am more so mocking democrats' relentless secret Hitler/nazi sympathizer conspiracy theories over the years, often based on photoshopped images.

Like this photoshopped image they spread around.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-fact ... SKBN23A2T6
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Couldn't have anything to do with the fact that German Shepherds are one of the most popular family pets, could it? Or that Biden being a former VP with a nation of F***ing nut jobs that have proven they have the ability and desire to carry out assassinations of public officials so he might want a dog that is also loyal and protective of its family? Nah, that couldn't be it either.
Deleted User 1855

Unread post

Jill, also a nazi.

BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

From that picture, Hitlers dog looks more like a Belgian Malinois
Locked Previous topicNext topic